• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Felony Medical Advice!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Pointless anyway. My advice would've included things like "you have a drinking problem. Stop drinking for the next few months and see if you feel and look better"

Funnily enough, he did actually admit to that on one of the Javier podcasts - "I probably drink more than I should". Not that it means anything since he I'm sure he plans to do nothing about it. If he's still drinking every single day in his 40s, then he's pretty much hopeless.

Fat idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Occasional silliness? We might have a new Leslie!
IMG_0617.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Occasional silliness? We might have a new Leslie!
View attachment 152703
Seems like a good egg. I’m always surprised with how generous the good doctors are with their advice for Pat.

It’s a shame he’d rather drop dead of a heart attack than admit he could stand to lose a few. Oh well, time for him to crank another Twisted Tea.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Pointless anyway. My advice would've included things like "you have a drinking problem. Stop drinking for the next few months and see if you feel and look better", "wake up every day at 6.30 and start working by 8 at the latest", and "cut down on carbs." Something tells me it'd be falling on deaf ears.
You lost him at "start working by 8"

BudDickman

Forum Clout

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Pointless anyway. My advice would've included things like "you have a drinking problem. Stop drinking for the next few months and see if you feel and look better", "wake up every day at 6.30 and start working by 8 at the latest", and "cut down on carbs." Something tells me it'd be falling on deaf ears.
Don’t forget “wash your penis, bucko”

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if its the lighting or what because photos of him after this have not looked nearly as bad but he looks especially off here

I like my beer as much as anyone but god damn if reading about liver related issues due to alcohol doesn't scare you into keeping your drinking in check than I don't know what will
That's how I quit smoking, I saw what it did to my father in law and I quit shortly after it slowly killed him

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if its the lighting or what because photos of him after this have not looked nearly as bad but he looks especially off here

I like my beer as much as anyone but god damn if reading about liver related issues due to alcohol doesn't scare you into keeping your drinking in check than I don't know what will
It's the aspect ratio