• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fellas, who has the posts from John?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I still talk to Jon very occasionally too. Don't like bugging the guy too often. Context here is that even 5 months after disappearing from the forums someone was spamming his reddit comments with pat stuff and he was somewhat annoyed (understandably) with that.

But he knows all about the case.

Jon-reddit.jpg

Jon-redditt.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I put the lap in The Lappening.

Such a fuckin great guy, huge hog too.

Seethe you broke-ass faggot
I still remember my comment that he responded to. It was something to the effect of "skeptical that this is real but just in case, big fan of your work."

Reading his other posts just confirms that everybody was correct that he's a real ass dude. God bless

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I still talk to Jon very occasionally too. Don't like bugging the guy too often. Context here is that even 5 months after disappearing from the forums someone was spamming his reddit comments with pat stuff and he was somewhat annoyed (understandably) with that.

But he knows all about the case.

Jon-reddit.jpg

Jon-redditt.jpg

I can't describe how much I love that PCJ referred to him as "tubby."

Socrates really is a tremendous faggot. I thought it was funny when he posted the texts of bams white trash roommate but then he started going off the deep end after that. I think the attention got to him.

He also went off the deep end at least once before that, between the Reddit and Quasi eras.

G

I can't describe how much I love that PCJ referred to him as "tubby."

He also went off the deep end at least once before that, between the Reddit and Quasi eras.
IIrc, he was a friendzoned faggot who was constantly helping repair a bunch of stuff at some single mother coalburner's house in the hope for sex, and then when he finally asked her out she said no lol.