• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feel like pure shit just want them back

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
During this time, at age 13, Norton started to drink heavily, "mostly vodka and grain alcohol" because it got him drunk quicker. "That feeling of discomfort that was always there, wasn't there when I drank. It was just a way of feeling comfortable ... I was horribly insecure, horribly shy, always feeling ugly and weak".

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
During this time, at age 13, Norton started to drink heavily, "mostly vodka and grain alcohol" because it got him drunk quicker. "That feeling of discomfort that was always there, wasn't there when I drank. It was just a way of feeling comfortable ... I was horribly insecure, horribly shy, always feeling ugly and weak".

Where was this fruit getting "grain alcohol" at 13?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
They had one of the easiest gigs imaginable. They were paid millions for it and they had a platform for their 2 million fans- and they completely fucked it up because they couldn't behave (especially Anthomy's idiocy). They were plugged into advertisers favorite demographic (males 18-35 or so) and they completely blew it. They may have had a chance at some point to have the show in podcast form and make even more money with an active fanbase of atleast 2 million fans. Now they're lucky to get a few hundred likes or views on anything they post.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
They had one of the easiest gigs imaginable. They were paid millions for it and they had a platform for their 2 million fans- and they completely fucked it up because they couldn't behave (especially Anthomy's idiocy). They were plugged into advertisers favorite demographic (males 18-35 or so) and they completely blew it. They may have had a chance at some point to have the show in podcast form and make even more money with an active fanbase of atleast 2 million fans. Now they're lucky to get a few hundred likes or views on anything they post.
I think the show is still fairly popular in the form of YouTube clips. Maybe even as popular as it was in 2014, if only because now there is no show like it now and there's still a large audience for edgy comedy talk. They absolutely could have had a successful podcast and even if they reunited after 8 years there would be some level of interest. I think a lot of people would at least take a peek. But it would never happen and it would probably suck. They're two 60 year old men who hate each other and have for the past 20 years. It's over for them.