• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feel like pure shit just want them back

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Just kidding, they're fags.

Attachments

• twogayfags.jpeg
    twogayfags.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 11

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If you don't like our show and you feel like there's a better radio show out there then go LISTEN to THEM, you DOPE!!!
That was one of the best things about the show. Whenever anyone would criticize the show like a politician or some stupid rights group. They would always respond with "just listen to something else" and never engage with these groups. Stupid Imus was having nigger politicians on his own show berate and browbeat him to his ugly kike face and then was shocked when he was fired.

If you are going to be fired no matter what. Would your rather go out with some dignity? Like refusing to admit that you were wrong about the mayor being dead. Or would you rather invite an army of losers to mock you to your face for a month straight, issue grovelling pathetic apologies to them daily, and then be immediately terminated.

Forum Clout
Let's be honest. If they ever got back together, it'd consist of a wildly insincere Opie saying "(sniff) I don't even remember why we were mad at one another (belch)" while Nana sat there anxiously hugging himself and occasionally hooting like a retard. Then Jimmy would chime in with baby voices and jokes about pre-cum. It would fail and it would fail miserably.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Let's be honest. If they ever got back together, it'd consist of a wildly insincere Opie saying "(sniff) I don't even remember why we were mad at one another (belch)" while Nana sat there anxiously hugging himself and occasionally hooting like a retard. Then Jimmy would chime in with baby voices and jokes about pre-cum. It would fail and it would fail miserably.
That sounds pretty good

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Callers the whole time doing remember when conversations. It'd be fun for a week and then viewership would dwindle to those of us who are either desperate for old times or hate listening.

Then again, they wouldn't do audio only would they? We would get to see them go through all this shit.

You know what, it just might be worth it. I want them back.