• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feed Weimer

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I heard that Maryann's tits are famous with the Hell's Angels. A biker has them tattooed on his arm. When he flexes they bounce.
How the hell did you know that? Fuckin clairvoyant over here.

IMG_6848.jpeg

IMG_6849.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
How many times do you think paul was bullied in elementary school by calling him Paul Weiner. I bet he’d shake and cry if you called him that. (This is the same faggot that cries about Lucy Van Pelt from Charlie Brown over an imaginary slight.)
I've said it before, but several serial killers or even just "very bad people", especially one who go after kids, have been masochistic like paul. His autopsy will probably reveal dozens of sewing needles stuck up his ass.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
He likes this dumb bitch, just retweeted her. I don't know if she has something wrong with her neck or actually thinks that's her best angle. I hate her.

Screenshot-20240716-074244-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240716-074600-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240716-074231-Chrome.jpg

Kinderman

Forum Clout
He likes this dumb bitch, just retweeted her. I don't know if she has something wrong with her neck or actually thinks that's her best angle. I hate her.

Screenshot-20240716-074244-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240716-074600-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240716-074231-Chrome.jpg
TYFYS

IMG_6881.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

Edit: @captain_kamala she liked it, the dumbass bitch

IMG_6883.jpeg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout

Kinderman

Forum Clout
Coffee vampire? Oh, fun! She's not just another pretty face, fellas. This one's a WRITER!

Eww, just noticed her handle is @alwayscoffee. People who make their personality about coffee are the absolute worst. Every time.
She’s dumb enough to like her “friend’s” blatant description of CP. So she’s a retard.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How many times do you think paul was bullied in elementary school by calling him Paul Weiner. I bet he’d shake and cry if you called him that. (This is the same faggot that cries about Lucy Van Pelt from Charlie Brown over an imaginary slight.)
The first time I heard him say his name aloud it blew my fucking mind. "Paul Weemer". Like, fuck, man. Pronounce it "Wimer". Even if the rest of your family doesnt.