• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

February in Anthony Cumia's demented world

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The algorithm has truly fried his brain among everything else he consumes. Do blacks commit a lot of crime? Yeah. Especially in inner cities. But black crime is literally the only shit that gets fed to him so he thinks it’s all that’s happening. Anyone remember really recently when that white dude was driving drunk and killed an off duty cop who was with his family? Where is Ants outrage about that? What about all the white kids beating on other white kids, or mexicans beating on white kids, or literally any other crimes that races commit? What about all the viral news stories this last year of those middle aged white women being killed by their white husbands? He genuinely believes that crime doesn’t exist outside of black communities, and if it does theres ALWAYS some excuse for it because “thats not in their nature, but for blacks it is!” He doesn’t understand that being a nigger isn’t determined by your skin color and is determined by how you act.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He has 0 reason to care other than he hates niggers and he wants to be an angry old queen. I couldn’t give a fuck less because I don’t have kids. Anyone without kids should not give a shit.
I have kids and I don't care. You can still watch the old movies if you hate what they're doing, and I do, and you don't have to show your kids the new shit or watch it yourself, which I don't.

The only reason to be this upset is just for the sake of being angry. I don't know anyone over 30 who gives a flying fuck about what Disney does.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think that is intentional on his part, deep down he knows he is one himself.
This is 100% true. It’s why whenever anyone brings up his domestic abuse case he argues about the technicalities. “It was reduced down to a misdemeanor so it was like a traffic ticket! I’m not a criminal :image_9253: “ He knows he is a nigger.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I'm amazed he even gets away with these tweets. I spoke there are positives to obscurity.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Anthony needs to be introduced to a waifish black transgender
I swear there's a photo of him with some black tranny at the Compound studio where they're all cuddled up and he looks just about as happy as he did in the recent picture of him and the twink with the bats flying out of his head like the Count he is.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
118DFC50-0738-4D33-83B8-0F41D79BAD50.gif