• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fear and GAY AIDS in NY

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I’ve got a lot more stories but I may retire this bit for a couple of months. I promise not all of them involve fags. I’ll probably talk more about the violence next.

G

To give you some idea how fucking ugly this kid was. I was once having a great 13 year old day. Got blown. Stole some kids puppies and sold them with my friends. made fun of one of our retarded friend for running up a 1500 cellphone bill. believing that a “girl” from Texas was going to come and fuck him. We went to play football when I seen my brother car pull up. (You could always find me cuz I was walking with a group of kids) I got in thinking someone in my family had died. He was smoking a cigarette and said

“heads up, Nigger Face is looking for you”

He never once said his name. A lot of my friends were black. But when he said “Nigger Face” I had no question who he meant.
Ya'll NYC niggas is wild son!

Every time I read one of your stories I want to watch the movie "Kids".

I have a feeling you're the type of fella that likes to eat his own cum.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Ya'll NYC niggas is wild son!

Every time I read one of your stories I want to watch the movie "Kids".

I have a feeling you're the type of fella that likes to eat his own cum.
I’ve actually never done that and I kind of look at the people who do weird. Don’t mind smitty he leaves Nanas very liberally