• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite O&A bits ?

G

The interns eating cooked testicles (Colin and Vos just trash them for how hack and unfunny the bit is). Starts around the middle of the video
[MEDIA=youtube]vWxI8xqyq1o[/MEDIA]

Oscar coming back with Bobo and Ira featuring Bob Kelly.
[MEDIA=youtube]F_Lg-g-2b3U[/MEDIA]

Any Pat Cooper appearance.

Bobo gets his heart broken.

Ian plugs his tanking Governator book (the one with his friend in studio and Jim and Ant rail on him the entire time)
[MEDIA=youtube]rC8aC8iNMtM[/MEDIA]
Been looking for the testicles bit. I love how they all kinda change tune for a second when they find out it was opies idea

[MEDIA=youtube]VtEPmrayBzA[/MEDIA]

Twelve hours should keep anyone going. Of the YouTube compilations, this is up there for me with the Mel Gibson tapes; I'd download this on my phone and use it for long trips where there may be no mobile data.

Dan never would have gotten that reference. Dig it!

macho-man-savage-oh-yeah-pivml5bhbbnj36zt.gif
When they bring the “dirty word alternative” book author on and he calls out that they are fucking with him and need to be more creative and after some silence ants “do ya, ya cunt” always gets me

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Been looking for the testicles bit. I love how they all kinda change tune for a second when they find out it was opies idea

When they bring the “dirty word alternative” book author on and he calls out that they are fucking with him and need to be more creative and after some silence ants “do ya, ya cunt” always gets me
I found that hilarious but not because of Anthony saying cunt but because that guy figured out the bit right away and those fragile faggots didn't know what to do.

G

The Dumb Off with Vos, Blobby and Francine
[MEDIA=youtube]7XvBk46qU3o[/MEDIA]

Everyone here's probably heard them to death but the Colin Quinn appearances, especially bashing Blobby's CD release.

Talking about old hair metal music
[MEDIA=youtube]vT0ZfLtrUY4[/MEDIA]

The Count and Moo's old song "Oh Dara"
[MEDIA=youtube]2egu0r3qLy0[/MEDIA]