• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatty spergs out, calling boxing not real ala Zelenoff, and saying he "does sex" slowly.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Fuck, I want to follow Carol on instagram and live vicariously through another man who's not 270 pounds. Earl, we got anymore felony texts back there?

By the way, that's why I think a lot of people underestimate Pat's weight. I'm 270 and I do construction and I'm almost as bad as Pat. He doesn't have any muscle, whereas I've got some muscle lumps on my arms and shoulders. There's no way he's not over 300 by now.
…fresh out, boss!

Seriously, you probably have a strong frame with core musculature. 270 lbs is the average starting weight of the runners I coach, and they’re typically big, thick guys with fat, but also muscle. Pat is as big as those men, but he’s pure Crisco. Look at his jowls, tits, gut, and tiny grandma arms.

From the hideous Brewers pic I’m guessing our Pet Pig is now in the 300 club. Welcome Fatso! The only way out for you will be the pauper’s crematorium.
There was another guy on here saying that just because Pat's a big fat pig - and he is - that it doesn't necessarily mean his weight is super high. In the Atrictly Atalking video he claimed he was 6'0" and 225ish lbs.

In not one photo with him and others have I seen Patso being definitively taller than other average people. I assume he's very average, about 5'10", but let's assume that for once he wasn't lying and he's 6 exactly. Being 225 at that height is still fat fuck territory, and I would know: I'm exactly Joe Cumia's height (people call me 'Goliath') and being around that weight is still being a fatty. Maybe not in Wisconsin, but still.

Pat has no muscle and no definition whatsoever, so if I'm a betting man, I'm saying he isn't pushing... about 255 lbs. Which is still according to the BMI, obese.

He just looks the way he does because of excessive calories, carbs (not being burned off), sugar (he's an alcoholic who drank Mountain Dew every day for over a decade) and a lack of protein and animal-based fat. He's a bloated guy, and he looks fatter than people actually bigger and fatter than him... probably because fat people still get up, move around and do physical things. Fat guys in construction are strong and don't have weak vaginal arms.

But if I'm wrong... haha he might actually be 300, lol

Forum Clout
I like the incredulity he displays at the thought of following you. He can launch a multi-jurisdiction lawsuit that goes international even, issuing vexatious subpoenas and motions to identify who called him fat and said his books suck, but following a known poster, no need for that child. He has a "team" watching us, for him, an author that has sold a handful of books and they aren't crazy, but a bunch of fans of an old radio show carrying on the bit tradition by spamming him he's fat are sociopaths. He truly is deranged, he suggests my 15 years boxing is "never having a real fight", meanwhile I was a retard in my 20's getting arrested for fighting at the shore a few times a summer. I realized by 25 that was stupid and stopped, but genius Pat is still "kicking ass" at 41 lol. What a loser.
It's part of his shtick as Lie-By-Technicality Tomlinson. He knows he's guilty of all the things you accuse him of, so the moment you say something that is technically not true - like accusing him of following Carol on instagram when he merely stalks his account - he fatly jumps into action and passionately decries the outright lies that are being told to slander his precious character.

Black Earl used to do the same thing, although he wasn't fat - he just looked like a combination of Aunt Jemima and a horse licking peanut butter off the roof of its mouth.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Pig, "You refuse to, creating dozens upon dozens of new spoofed numbers after being blocked so you can continue your campaign of harassment. Which is not a misdemeanor, because you are not in WI. It is a felony."

Excuse me, but Judge Ashley directly asked Resto if there may be venue issues and Resto straight up LIED and told him no, that he had no reason to believe any of the defendants lived outside of Wisconsin.

Oh but we all do. Pig knows it. Resto knows it. If Ashley knew it on day one he would have tossed the case right out.

Scroll to 10:06 - 11:10:

His drunken texts with covidcumia have completely destroyed his lolsuit. It's hard to believe he's even a real person at this point.

G

thefat are your fucking fingers

Use spell check you retard
It's not spell check, it's speed, I'm not dedicating time to this to stop and reread what I text. I was cleaning, doing laundry, butchering a tenderloin, and BBQing, correcting typos is down my list, when I'm busy. Once again manly man have large hands that can twist off the heads of chicks, low T dudes have thin long fingered hands, be a dude push through the typos lol.