• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatty hasn't said a single word about this

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Maybe crack isn't that bad. Anybody here ever tried it? I'm kind of curious bout them bellringers
I smoked it a couple times back in the day. It feels like you did a huge rail of coke but it hits you instantly and wears off in like 15 minutes.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Maybe crack isn't that bad. Anybody here ever tried it? I'm kind of curious bout them bellringers
It’s intense and heavenly on the first hit, and then you just robotically keep doing everything you have left to dramatically diminishing returns, then you surf the carpet for dropped pieces of crack but wind up smoking weird crumbs and shit, then you start the come down.

was always more of a meth and masturbation guy myself.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
We have no way of confirming that it is “crack cocaine” being smoked in this alleged video. It could be oregano for all we know. Furthermore we find it morally wrong to publish such private information for the public eye. Next up: Is COVID raping your babies and should we station a police officer in everyone’s house to make sure they get the vaccine?

Locked, Because y'all can't behave. This is why we can't have nice things.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Can't stop thinking about that massive schlong adorned with candies. Man fit 8 Skittles on his penis separated an inch apart