• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick update on the Kenosha Kid trial

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
So the prosecutor who buried his head in his hands wasn't thinking this was bad for his case, he was thinking "Oh God, this will be a total slam dunk once an unemployed Z-list sci-fi author with B-cup titties tells me how to spin this"?

Have I got that right?
No, you've got it wrong, child. They are way bigger than B-cups.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pig likes to be purposely super wrong about shit just so he can argue and oink angrily at people. Weird atheist fatbody.
Its so odd. He doesnt want to discuss topics, he just wants to butt in and tell someone they are "wrong" and then run off to the next post. No effort to prove his claims. Yet he will demand proof from others. Pat just doesnt know how to function like a normal person in public. He will always be that awkward weirdo that is on their phone sitting by themselves. He lives in a different reality. He thinks he is the prototype for what a "man" should be but everyone else just sees an insecure manbaby.

G

Its so odd. He doesnt want to discuss topics, he just wants to butt in and tell someone they are "wrong" and then run off to the next post. No effort to prove his claims. Yet he will demand proof from others. Pat just doesnt know how to function like a normal person in public. He will always be that awkward weirdo that is on their phone sitting by themselves. He lives in a different reality. He thinks he is the prototype for what a "man" should be but everyone else just sees an insecure manbaby.
His life's No. 1 priority is being right and the smartest little piggy on the farm. Ironically that's the least smart thing you can do if you want to live a content, fulfilling life. He's a dumb asshole.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Given Rick's inability to put his personal biases aside and grasp the concept of nuance, you'd think he'd love a story of a young man taking justice into his own hands and doing what he thought was right. But because Kyle would've voted red if he could vote at the time of the shooting, he has to do insane mental gymnastics to make him the "bad guy."

It genuinely scares me that Rick and people like him could potentially serve on a jury one day.

Forum Clout
Given Rick's inability to put his personal biases aside and grasp the concept of nuance, you'd think he'd love a story of a young man taking justice into his own hands and doing what he thought was right. But because Kyle would've voted red if he could vote at the time of the shooting, he has to do insane mental gymnastics to make him the "bad guy."

It genuinely scares me that Rick and people like him could potentially serve on a jury one day.

Ricky serving jury duty scares me as well. I’ve long gotten over the fact that idiots like him and Brother Moo can vote. But jury duty is a whole new world of scary.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Fat calls Grosskreutz "Good Guy with a Gun" meaning a person who's trying to kill a spree killer. Though Grosskreutz said he had no intention of shooting Rittenhouse, contradicting piggy. This fat fuck is a clueless fat cunt. He doesn't spend any time looking into the issues he babbles about. Makes no effort to learn the bullshit narrative he's supposed to propagate.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Go ahead call the law slow draw, bullet in your arm, Ritt Dawg, comin at ya like a Guerilla, f’rilla better known as the Pedo killa. Hubers dead skateboard rollin’, Kyle towards the Police he goes strollin’.