• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick is scared of what will happen in DC

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Don't know about that, but he was seizing up like once a month for a couple of years. A plane he was on had to do an emergency landing because of it. I don't get how someone can love through all that unscathed but I guess if you survive shorting yourself in the face when you were a kid, some twitching sessions aren't gonna do too much.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I just don’t understand the appeal of syrup/codeine. Its weaker than Hydrocodone. Its one of the weakest opiates they prescribe. And Promethazine rly doesnt do anything except make you a little sleepy. Why not just spend that money on a real opiate. (I mean christ, they sell dihydrocodeine over the counter in UK. And thats half strength if reg codeine to give you an idea of how weak codeine is.)

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
View attachment 15887
View attachment 15888

3fe2aj.gif

Patrick, I sip more than you make in a year. Peace, faggots🖕🏾✌🏿🎅🏿
It also has to be asked, did you batch on a picture of Patricia or is that photoshop?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I just don’t understand the appeal of syrup/codeine. Its weaker than Hydrocodone. Its one of the weakest opiates they prescribe. And Promethazine rly doesnt do anything except make you a little sleepy. Why not just spend that money on a real opiate. (I mean christ, they sell dihydrocodeine over the counter in UK. And thats half strength if reg codeine to give you an idea of how weak codeine is.)
Here, codeine went from bitches being addicted to it and taking it on a daily basis (they took it for period pains, then they got hooked on it) to being made prescription-only.

I will say - put it this way - mixing it with alcohol meant you spent less on booze in the long run. I think that's why it was effectively banned. "Codeine damages your liver and/or kidneys!" Oh, and vodka doesn't? Alrighty.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Here, codeine went from bitches being addicted to it and taking it on a daily basis (they took it for period pains, then they got hooked on it) to being made prescription-only.

I will say - put it this way - mixing it with alcohol meant you spent less on booze in the long run. I think that's why it was effectively banned. "Codeine damages your liver and/or kidneys!" Oh, and vodka doesn't? Alrighty.
Oh shit rly? Didnt know they made it Script only now. I just remember when i was a reg on r/opiates a decade ago everyone from the UK would say how they took 15,000mg of paracetamol and getting liver toxicity poisoning and shit because they were buying 300 boxes of dihydrocodeine to stave off withdrawals.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It’s a really addictive codeine high that makes everything kind of slow motion. Came out of the chopped and screwed trash in Texas years ago and such luminaries as Lil Wayne and Young Thug have suffered though intense addictions to it. At least half of Future’s discography is about drinking it. Some lesser jigs died from OD’ing on it. It became such an issue they stopped manufacturing the original cough syrup they used and people were selling bottles for a grand.
you're gonna struggle to die from codeine - it has a ceiling effect. Stuff's about £2/bottle over here otc

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I like that of all the posters here you are the one who kind of has a brand.
He was really annoying when he was only posting videos of using drugs in a wiggerish fashion, but he's really turned into one of my favorite Pat texters. He has that boomia-like quality where the shit he says barely makes sense, yet always seems to tick off Pat to the point that he fully engages.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Oh shit rly? Didnt know they made it Script only now. I just remember when i was a reg on r/opiates a decade ago everyone from the UK would say how they took 15,000mg of paracetamol and getting liver toxicity poisoning and shit because they were buying 300 boxes of dihydrocodeine to stave off withdrawals.
It's all a compound effect. I swear it. It wasn't the codeine that was a problem - they don't have an issue with pharmaceuticals and THUH JABAROONI, do they? - no, it was that codeine is more expedient in pain relief than regular over-the-counter ibuprofen and paracetamol... both of which are dirt cheap in shops like Aldi. I wouldn't call codeine by any means 'healthy', but for fuck's sake, it did eliminate the middle man and made people pacified enough to the point they weren't taking prescription antidepressants or becoming dependent on alcohol.

Case in point...

you're gonna struggle to die from codeine - it has a ceiling effect. Stuff's about £2/bottle over here otc
All of this shit is very cheap in the UK, right? The quickest, cheapest way to treat a headache etc. in Aus right now is to mix paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time; about four caplets. Before, you'd take two codeine caplets, and you'd be right for the day. It used to heighten mood, as I said, particularly in women. People with elevated moods aren't as prone to drink, or use other prescription meds.

And yeah, girls were taking codeine for fucking years... and they made it prescription-only, out of nowhere.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
it is, but they do get funny when you try to buy pure codeine, & yeh the 'harm reduction' policy is to break peoples' livers by adding paracetamol, etc
Does pure codeine have any negative effects, then? Are there studies out there? I'd love to find out that codeine, much like nicotine and ivermectin, are actually wonder drugs that cure much illness and improve cognition.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Codeine is alright if you get the dose right. Do a cold water extract on about 15 to 20 cocodemol and put that up your bum to feel chipper (what's that?) for about 2 hours. It's good for a hangover, too.

But compared to oxy it is pretty poor.