• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick Gets a Shoutout on NPR

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This dude is facing 100 or more years in prison. The feds haven't even started breaking this kid down yet.

I know you're a zoomer, but this shit doesn't get resolved in a week.

That was my exact point dummy.

“I imagine their focus is on getting the SWATter rather than the people paying for them.”

G

I'd guess it just muddied the water. The document that was posted was the evidence for the warrant and extradition? If it's not needed for either of those it seems like it would just confuse the issue and wouldn't be included.

I am not a lawyer or related to any. Of course. So this is all bs.
dilip-taur-3.jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout

"YOUSEF: And, you know, there are other factors, Michel, that also muddy the picture. For example, swattings have targeted people on the right and on the left. So there's no clear political divide. A man in Wisconsin says he was swatted more than 40 times after he said on social media that he didn't like a certain comedian, and the FBI recently arrested a teenager in California, according to reporting in WIRED, who allegedly was running a swatting-for-hire scheme."-

I don't think she was referring to Pat considering she never mentioned his weight.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I'd guess it just muddied the water. The document that was posted was the evidence for the warrant and extradition? If it's not needed for either of those it seems like it would just confuse the issue and wouldn't be included.

I am not a lawyer or related to any. Of course. So this is all bs.
I imagine if they named him then the defence could call him as a witness, make him look like a dumb lying retard who labeled random shit as swatting and harm the case. They probably vetted him and went nope this guy’s a dumb fat faggot who isn’t worth the risk. Rick’s stupid obese brain fucks him out of any win again and the police are confirmed to not give a shit about him.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
We first started attacking Pat because of his political beliefs. He admitted it in a court document. Why would be lie about that?

God what a piece of shit. I’m reacting to the capitalization of “Opinion.” That’s got to be his choice, right? I’ve read a fair number of legal docs and never seen that.