• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick Gets a Shoutout on NPR

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout

"YOUSEF: And, you know, there are other factors, Michel, that also muddy the picture. For example, swattings have targeted people on the right and on the left. So there's no clear political divide. A man in Wisconsin says he was swatted more than 40 times after he said on social media that he didn't like a certain comedian, and the FBI recently arrested a teenager in California, according to reporting in WIRED, who allegedly was running a swatting-for-hire scheme."-

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity, when was the first time Fat started rolling with the "Because I said Norm wasn't funny" narrative? Was it the press tour? When Norm died?

For years he tried to say that he was targeted for his political firebranding and for being such an elite troll hunter that he brought down the dreaded OnA subreddit. It was always about how powerful and important he was that white supremacist Scorch listeners had to take him down.

Obviously both of these imply that he is out there acting like an asshole and kicking hornets nests and one stung him, so I know why he changed to something resembling the actual impetus. He also started trotting out the "I'm just a midlist author!" pathetic crybully tactic around the same time I think after a lifetime of six figure lies.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity, when was the first time Fat started rolling with the "Because I said Norm wasn't funny" narrative? Was it the press tour? When Norm died?

For years he tried to say that he was targeted for his political firebranding and for being such an elite troll hunter that he brought down the dreaded OnA subreddit. It was always about how powerful and important he was that white supremacist Scorch listeners had to take him down.

Obviously both of these imply that he is out there acting like an asshole and kicking hornets nests and one stung him, so I know why he changed to something resembling the actual impetus. He also started trotting out the "I'm just a midlist author!" pathetic crybully tactic around the same time I think after a lifetime of six figure lies.
One of his most bizarre lies is his insistence that none of us even like Norm and we just used it as an excuse because… We’re all white supremacist Nazis.🤔

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout

We first started attacking Pat because of his political beliefs. He admitted it in a court document. Why would be lie about that?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
So is there any further thought on why Rick wasn’t mentioned in the FBI write up? Is it the Florida focus of the current prosecution?
I'd guess it just muddied the water. The document that was posted was the evidence for the warrant and extradition? If it's not needed for either of those it seems like it would just confuse the issue and wouldn't be included.

I am not a lawyer or related to any. Of course. So this is all bs.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So is there any further thought on why Rick wasn’t mentioned in the FBI write up? Is it the Florida focus of the current prosecution?
I'd guess it just muddied the water. The document that was posted was the evidence for the warrant and extradition? If it's not needed for either of those it seems like it would just confuse the issue and wouldn't be included.

I am not a lawyer or related to any. Of course. So this is all bs.
Yeah and none of Torswats customers were named or arrested. I imagine their focus is on getting the SWATter rather than the people paying for them.