• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Fatrick didn’t write the pro se motion🚨🚨

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
‎
Forum Clout
Technicality Tomlinson on full display here. He's hinging his "I didn't write it" narrative on the "with the assistance of a lawyer" part.

contempt1024-27.jpg
Thats what we call perjury then. The assistance part legally means the lawyer "didn't write it", or they would be held liable for, you know, the shit like accusing a federal judge of crimes.

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
‎
Forum Clout
The Christmas spirit has him very up his own ass lately for some reason.
Cognitive dissonance vs a room temp IQ. Family Man Patâ„¢ is livid about not having a mini-me to show off in holiday posts, Prezzie Patâ„¢ loves that abandoning his daughter guatanteed him more gifts and attention, Atheist Patâ„¢ is fuming about not being able to shit on a Christian holy day, etc.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Technicality Tomlinson on full display here. He's hinging his "I didn't write it" narrative on the "with the assistance of a lawyer" part.

contempt1024-27.jpg
I said it back when the content of the filing first dropped, the only way a lawyer was involved in this if he all he did was reformat it to make the horseshit Rick penned just pass the threshold for what's acceptable in a court of law.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
100% false, the "assistance from a lawyer" is just a formatting template they give out at the pro se helpdesk

he wants to distance himself from the motion because it's retarded and no journo who knows about it and reads it will take Pat seriously ever again

the fact that Pat is saying someone else wrote it but didn't sign it because they were embarrassed of their own work is pretty funny though haha even his lies make his case seem stupid

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
‎
Forum Clout
So either Snackie Jackie wrote it and he passed it off as his own or there was a third party that thought accusing Gibney in an official document was A-OK. Or he's just being a fat liar as usual.
"No attalker I didn't write it, I composed it. I'm sorry you're so stupid."
I hope Santa brings him a coronary this year.
He’s loying. He totally wrote it and now is denying it cause it failed and made him an even bigger laughing stock than he already was.

TorquieTwoBeers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
He’s loying. He totally wrote it and now is denying it cause it failed and made him an even bigger laughing stock than he already was.
I think it is also kind of what @admin says. If you couple this pro se argument with his many idiotic Xeets mentioning John Gibney (and falsely accusing his federal judge father of crimes) its not a good look. He's denying he wrote this now and iirc he has deleted a few tweets mentioning Gibney. If John Gibney had any idea who Pat was, it probably wouldn't be very good for Pat.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
‎
Forum Clout
It’s probably because it didn’t do shit so he didn’t write it. Kinda like how he claims he didn’t lose the lawsuit even though he didn’t win.
that was one of the more obvious technicalities, but still equally as stupid. No child i didn't lose the lawsuit i just got 2 subpoenas quashed, owe 50k+, voluntarily withdrew it and allowed the statute of limitations to pass so I can't refile.

cachorro

‎
Forum Clout
Thats what we call perjury then. The assistance part legally means the lawyer "didn't write it", or they would be held liable for, you know, the shit like accusing a federal judge of crimes.
Now… I’m just some guy… but *IF* I were a lawyer… I would not want my name anywhere near any document, let alone a filing with the consequence of perjury, that accuses a federal judge of serious misconduct shielding his alleged anonymous internet troll of a son from litigation. Even with a fair amount of evidence that’s a dicey proposition at best.