• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatfax

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It is personalized. It's the specific color number for the "Dark Highland Green" of his Special Faggot Edition Memestang.
Indeed.

1705562099294.png

Found on the Bullitt owners forum

1705562847092.png

1705562530565.png
1705562579429.png
1705562617887.png

15 years later he is still using this.

1705562704097.png

1705562797789.png

Forum Clout
He's always been an embarrassing, bragging about stupid shit asshole online. How long did he last on that forum before people got sick of him? He even signed his posts with a "K" like a self important faggot. Where did he get his "Kempesh" alter ego anyway?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
146 is a surprisingly low number for him, especially over so many years. He must've had a difficult time getting anyone to argue with him or take an interest in any of the dumb shit he posted.
He probably didnt stick around there because he can act like he has a better version of the car when everyone there has one.

He can also be found asking for tips on how to fix stuff here. This is where he thinks he has some kind of superiority over some users because they have v6s or base model GTs. I dont see him really flexing on anyone or being a prick because almost all his posts are asking for advice on where to get specific parts or how to actually fix something. These also seems to date back to before he has his current car and he was trying to fix Ades Mustang and he had the previous bullitt

1705564351784.png

1705564407918.png

1705564818815.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
His kid really is better off without him. A person who gave up their parental rights would have to be retarded or a sociopath to not be ashamed of even writing something like this let alone posting it. It's not even really a joke. I'm sure he thinks it's an amusing thought, but only because its a kooky way of showing hes a tough, hair trigger kinda guy who loves his fucking car so much he has to adopt a protective father persona when talking about it.
I can't imagine how disappointing it would be to see the man who ducked out on raising you saying shit like this in public.