• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat writer makes another typo

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It really shows how sheltered he is to believe the homeless problem isn’t a case by case basis. Would UBI help some stay off the street? Yes, but it won’t solve it all at the drop of a hat like he thinks. It’s clear he’s never known or even seen anyone who doesn’t want to get better or someone that if you give them money they will just blow it on more drugs.
Screenshot_20231219_143353_Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And this is why our county is always spinning its tires, cuz of morons like Rick with the "anyone as long as they're blue" mentality. Fat dicksucker.
I never thought people would be proud to brag “vote blue no matter who” and “vote red until I’m dead” because it showing you’re proud to be a uniformed person. Can’t even be trusted to know who you voted for, “I just picked the ones with D’s next to their name!” Like that isn’t retarded.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What a faggot
View attachment 171963
Sadly, this is a preview of what we’re going to hear 24/7 from overdramatic women like Pat starting in 2024.

Even Trump vs Biden is pointless in reality.

The difference between them is all cosmetic and the arguments basically all become :

I PROPOSE WE TAX 47% OF ALL YOUR INCOME!

WELL I PROPOSE 49%!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO PRETEND THE BORDER IS SECURE!

I WILL PRETEND SLIGHTLY MORE!

The only reason to vote is to upset people like Patrick. Which is the only reason I need. MAGA 2024

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he should donate the covid gibs Niki grifted off the govt to the local soup kitchen
I remember he claimed he was going to donate his stimulus money to Biden and his followers suggested he donate it to a food bank or local charity to help his community. He did not agree with that suggestion. Of course he spent it on himself and was lying for attention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
makes me wonder if he's ever dealt face to face with a homeless person. you could buy (most) of them a mansion and they would destroy it, and have it condemned. Theres so many programs to get off the streets if you just stay clean. Most of these people choose to stay on the streets.
He hasn’t, he rarely leaves the house and seems to avoid going out at night now. He’s never even touched an illegal drug and doesn’t understand addiction while being an alcoholic.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Reminder he has no convictions. He's only saying this because he saw an opportunity to send off a moral outrage xeet. He doesn't care about homeless "people".
Even piggy isn't stupid enough to actually believe this stuff. He is auditioning to join Biden's social media outreach team. Deep down he is just a lazy grifter who will parrot whatever he needs to in order to get a few bucks.

Forum Clout
Even piggy isn't stupid enough to actually believe this stuff. He is auditioning to join Biden's social media outreach team. Deep down he is just a lazy grifter who will parrot whatever he needs to in order to get a few bucks.
He wishes he was Brooklyndad so much, like he hopes to find an old gypsy fortune telling machine and wake up the next day as him

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
When you pick out the normal people down on their luck, sure.

Just grind up the junkies and mentally ill. Problem solved
I’m pretty sure the unlucky are around 10%. There’s then 30% who are addicts with a slim chance of getting it together…and the remaining 60% that nothing can save because they’re too far gone in addiction or mental illness addicts to do anything with. Those are the ones that Tim Dillon said needed to go into pots. It’s a LOT of people.

G

I’m pretty sure the unlucky are around 10%. There’s then 30% who are addicts with a slim chance of getting it together…and the remaining 60% that nothing can save because they’re too far gone in addiction or mental illness addicts to do anything with. Those are the ones that Tim Dillon said needed to go into pots. It’s a LOT of people.
Im glad everyone here is a genius expert like Pat.