FAT UGLY "animator" weighs in

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
lindelof.jpg

Is he??? What has that talentless kike ever written that was remotely watchable? No surprise this nerdy tub of shit is team Nana.

lindelof.jpg

Is he??? What has that talentless kike ever written that was remotely watchable? No surprise this nerdy tub of shit is team Nana.
Lost is a show that went off the rails towards the end but he still wrote some of the best episodes of the series. Season 1-4 are great and Season 1 is one of my favorite seasons of television ever.

The Leftovers is really good too

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It doesn’t get brought up enough but Cokelogic is such a bad animator. I mean I couldn’t do better. But it’s so bad. The whole realistic but cartoony thing isn’t stylish, it’s ugly. And animating isn’t just about animating mouths moving. You have to try and make these drawings express something which is why in most cartoons characters gesticulate wildly or have insane facial expressions. There’s nothing I gain from watching a cartoon Opie with pasted lips on him moving back and forth like South Park. I was shocked when he started doing the Chip animations and his style actually got worse in the last 10 years.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So what's up with this shit? Did "The Next Star Wars" have like 30 writers, one replacing the other as they were axed, or were they really going to make like three dozen different Star Wars movies at all roughly the same time?
As far as I understand, after Disney acquired Star Wars they had a general plan in place. No story outline and let three different directors take the helm for each film in a trilogy. JJ Abrahams (New Star Trek fag) made the 7th movie. Rian Johnson (Looper fag) made the 8th movie but it was such a convoluted mess they skipped getting a third different director and rehired JJ to finish out the trilogy. And like with the new Trilogy the spin off stories have no plans. The Han Solo movie originally had two guys directing it, who they shafted for Ron Howard. Now the same thing happens with this retarded movie. The only person who’s had mild success in directing the SW franchise was Jon Favereau who’s pulled off 3(?) seasons of the Mandalorian without being replaced.

So yeah, their plan was to literally just write like 20 different Star Wars movies at the same time with no cohesion / planning. A Disney Exec pops their head in every once in a while, sees the giant piece of shit the team is making, fires the lead and puts another person in there.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
It doesn’t get brought up enough but Cokelogic is such a bad animator. I mean I couldn’t do better. But it’s so bad. The whole realistic but cartoony thing isn’t stylish, it’s ugly. And animating isn’t just about animating mouths moving. You have to try and make these drawings express something which is why in most cartoons characters gesticulate wildly or have insane facial expressions. There’s nothing I gain from watching a cartoon Opie with pasted lips on him moving back and forth like South Park. I was shocked when he started doing the Chip animations and his style actually got worse in the last 10 years.

His tweening is so linear and robotic. He would do himself a huge favor by muddying up the video and eliminating frames. It's astonishing that after all of these years he never developed as an artist. Same shitty textures and movements.

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Exactly, even back in the day those cartoons were garbage. He made them flattering too. Half the fun of cartoons based on real people is doing an insulting caricature of the person.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Do you have an example of his newer stuff? I always hated this fucker and how they would suck his dick that he was an amazing animator.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Yeah fuck Cokelogic in his diabetic footstumps.

G

As far as I understand, after Disney acquired Star Wars they had a general plan in place. No story outline and let three different directors take the helm for each film in a trilogy. JJ Abrahams (New Star Trek fag) made the 7th movie. Rian Johnson (Looper fag) made the 8th movie but it was such a convoluted mess they skipped getting a third different director and rehired JJ to finish out the trilogy. And like with the new Trilogy the spin off stories have no plans. The Han Solo movie originally had two guys directing it, who they shafted for Ron Howard. Now the same thing happens with this retarded movie. The only person who’s had mild success in directing the SW franchise was Jon Favereau who’s pulled off 3(?) seasons of the Mandalorian without being replaced.

So yeah, their plan was to literally just write like 20 different Star Wars movies at the same time with no cohesion / planning. A Disney Exec pops their head in every once in a while, sees the giant piece of shit the team is making, fires the lead and puts another person in there.
Yeah the seventh movie really wasn’t all that good but it was at least kind of fun and felt like Star Wars. But you knew something was wrong when they undid Han Solo’s redemption arc and made him a family-abandoning piece of shit who was down and out and smuggling again.

The best thing that actually came from that movie were all of the unanswered questions that might’ve had very interesting solutions. Rian Johnson then molested number eight - either never answering the interesting questions or giving the worst possible answers - and I didn’t even bother watching number nine.

What a waste.

This

It's fucking horrible and not pleasant to watch.