Fat retard Shane Nokes doxed himself through posting selfies

RobertMewler

Knowing Shane's luck, he doesn't have the sweet walking trail view (apartments to the right):

0ed1db8e5305fbd087534220c0345360.jpg

Instead, he's probably got the Enterprise Rent-A-Car lot view:

79892fa56027d5ab99a7a04fc98d361b.jpg

Apartments on the left:
50cac336fcf917537715f248cf796266.jpg

Of course he's on a bus route regardless.

Steve Ramone

What fucking adult is posting selfies on the internet? Not only does literally nobody care, it's easy as fuck to dox you, as shown here. You can't predict what will be wrongthink 20 years from now and people will 100% find old shit and use it out of context to fuck you.

I don't even get the point of not posting anonymously. Unless your profession relies on social media in some way, and even then a smart person would just use it for promotion, and post their actual thoughts anonymously.

Shane’s threat of “lawyers” only has one response
View attachment 190119
"The lawyers", Shane? Tell us more...

Is Mountain Dew so great that someone can take it too far for it to become part of their online personality? I can't imagine. I've never had it (and I'm not going to start now), but he's got me curious. With his body shape and dental issues, you'd think he's downplay the Dew.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"The lawyers", Shane? Tell us more...

Is Mountain Dew so great that someone can take it too far for it to become part of their online personality? I can't imagine. I've never had it (and I'm not going to start now), but he's got me curious. With his body shape and dental issues, you'd think he's downplay the Dew.
He owns multiple pieces of clothing of Mountain Dew and XBox and he’s in his 40s. Serious kid toucher vibes.

Shane's team of lawyers is putting forth a case of great magnitude. Consequences will never be the same.

What is it with these tards and their 'lawyers'? Who does he think believes any of this? What type of fantasy lolsuit is he planning in his head?
It’s like he doesn’t understand what lawyers actually do.

Shane.

Buddy.

People aren’t afraid of lawyers. They can be afraid of the state, a frivolous civil suit (oopsie…), a court-ordered debt (…doodles), etc. But not the lawyers. It’s not a scare word. At least Jackie tags LE social media in her retardation.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

Shane.

Buddy.

People aren’t afraid of lawyers. They can be afraid of the state, a frivolous civil suit (oopsie…), a court-ordered debt (…doodles), etc. But not the lawyers. It’s not a scare word. At least Jackie tags LE social media in her retardation.
He doesn't. He thinks making ridiculous threats will scare anyone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Shane.

Buddy.

He forgets that welfare isnt going to cover a retarded internet lawsuit. He cant even afford a root canal let alone a legal retainer.