• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pussy Faggot

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I should go to Wisconsin every weekend, "bump into" his bitch and be my charming self until she finally goes back to the hotel with me.

Then I'd blow her fucking back out and leak the sex tape online. "Accidentally"

Can you imagine the fucking LULZ we would milk out of him if I was able to pull off giving his girl a creampie?

Didn’t you say you were in Waterloo Iowa? Milwaukee is a hop skip jump away. I’ve always found 151 to be a relaxing drive in Northeast Iowa/SW Wisconsin. Do it!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Doubt it. She looks like she would clean up pretty nice. I think she has depression, probably doesn't have a good diet, probably gets treated really bad by him and not fucked so she doesn't care about her appearance.

Poor thing. I'll make her life better tho, just by respecting her

Respect and VITAMIN D
How would you eventually dump her? Bearing in mind that we'd all be number one Nikki fans if she was on here dishing about Pat.

G

How would you eventually dump her? Bearing in mind that we'd all be number one Nikki fans if she was on here dishing about Pat.
Wouldn't dump her.

I'd get her active, eating better, on psych meds (if she needed them), and feeling better about her life.

Shed eventually be a good looking girl that cares about her appearance. I'd turn her into a nice piece of ass with a fun personality and keep her for myself.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Doubt it. She looks like she would clean up pretty nice. I think she has depression, probably doesn't have a good diet, probably gets treated really bad by him and not fucked so she doesn't care about her appearance.

Poor thing. I'll make her life better tho, just by respecting her

Respect and VITAMIN D
She’s depressed because she married someone she doesn’t love because she can’t bring herself to come out of the closet in fear of what her family (the money) will react. She’s a frump because of her low self esteem which has only become worse being married to the worst most self-centered asshole. That toxic combination has lead her to living her life as a gross frump of a woman. She’s not a “Tom boy” because even Tom boys can clean up nice, she’s a closet lesbian and Pat was the closet thing to a woman which is evident by his many selfies and “sassy” attitude.

G

She’s depressed because she married someone she doesn’t love because she can’t bring herself to come out of the closet in fear of what her family (the money) will react. She’s a frump because of her low self esteem which has only become worse being married to the worst most self-centered asshole. That toxic combination has lead her to living her life as a gross frump of a woman. She’s not a “Tom boy” because even Tom boys can clean up nice, she’s a closet lesbian and Pat was the closet thing to a woman which is evident by his many selfies and “sassy” attitude.
After this cock, she ain't gonna be a lesbian no more.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
Being stuck in a marriage with an emotionally manipulative narcissist probably causes her to stress eat. Plus Fat likely wants her looking frumpy because he’s terrified of being cucked again. She’ll never be hot but if she ever found a man who treated her right and helped her get her self esteem out of the toilet she could at least reach the level of moderately attractive.

G

Being stuck in a marriage with an emotionally manipulative narcissist probably causes her to stress eat. Plus Fat likely wants her looking frumpy because he’s terrified of being cucked again. She’ll never be hot but if she ever found a man who treated her right and helped her get her self esteem out of the toilet she could at least reach the level of moderately attractive.
Exactly. He manipulated her into her own little cage of being fat and frumpy. Now he can ignore her, not fuck her and be as mean to her as he wants because he knows he has her number and no other guy wants her.

I bet you for real she is a fun chick if you get her away from that slob. And when you add moderately attractive with fun personality, that's not too bad of a catch for a girl post-wall.

I just think it would be really funny to do because knowing that he couldn't beat us in court and then one of us stole his girlfriend and is actually treating her better than he ever did would cause him to have some sort of fat psychotic break.

G

Nigga wants hazard pay
What do you think I'm afraid of her butthole?

I'm the kind of person that's so spiteful I'd grab on to the elephant's foot at Chernobyl just so I can punch Fatrick in the face and give him cancer.

Forum Clout
What do you think I'm afraid of her butthole?

I'm the kind of person that's so spiteful I'd grab on to the elephant's foot at Chernobyl just so I can punch Fatrick in the face and give him cancer.
That might be safer than the horror show she's got going on back there - hair, stench, crackne, a gradient of all sorts of unnatural colors.

You're gonna have to lube that bitch's knot up with agent orange.

G

That might be safer than the horror show she's got going on back there - hair, stench, crackne, a gradient of all sorts of unnatural colors.

You're gonna have to lube that bitch's knot up with agent orange.
Crackne.

Dude, easy on the ribs. I'm Georg Floyd over here.