• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pussy Faggot

G

I guess he doesn't accept my challenge

Maybe someone should ask him why he didn't answer me and blocked me like a coward.

Screenshot_20220206-180512.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He fantasized about a scenario where he knocked you out with one punch, then the cops immediately arrested you for felony cyberstalking. There is no need to discuss this further, the matter has already been settled in his mind.

G

Eerie shit, brotherman. You should drive a car through Pat's shithole house. That's kind of like fighting
I should go to Wisconsin every weekend, "bump into" his bitch and be my charming self until she finally goes back to the hotel with me.

Then I'd blow her fucking back out and leak the sex tape online. "Accidentally"

Can you imagine the fucking LULZ we would milk out of him if I was able to pull off giving his girl a creampie?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I should go to Wisconsin every weekend, "bump into" his bitch and be my charming self until she finally goes back to the hotel with me.

Can you imagine the fucking LULZ we would milk out of him if I was able to pull off giving his girl a creampie?
Talk about committing to da bit.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Make her eat your asshole

G

Make her eat your asshole
No I'm not into that but I would eat hers though. There is nothing more brutal that I can think of in my mind then watching a video of your girl throwing her ass back into another guy's face because she's having an orgasm just from mouth and finger play.

I'd do erotic and sensual shit to her. I would MAKE LOVE to her. I would dick her down so good that she would CRY in the shower every day in secret and count the HOURS until our next rendezvous.

I would fuck her the way she NEEDS to be fucked. The way her low-T alcoholic of a man could never fuck her. I would literally STEAL HER AFFECTION from him.

G

As long as it's all consenual... which it will be because Niki "loves the D."

G

That would be freaking hilarious.

What if she's a complete mess down there (if ya know what I mean)?
Doubt it. She looks like she would clean up pretty nice. I think she has depression, probably doesn't have a good diet, probably gets treated really bad by him and not fucked so she doesn't care about her appearance.

Poor thing. I'll make her life better tho, just by respecting her

Respect and VITAMIN D

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No I'm not into that but I would eat hers though. There is nothing more brutal that I can think of in my mind then watching a video of your girl throwing her ass back into another guy's face because she's having an orgasm just from mouth and finger play.

I'd do erotic and sensual shit to her. I would MAKE LOVE to her. I would dick her down so good that she would CRY in the shower every day in secret and count the HOURS until our next rendezvous.

I would fuck her the way she NEEDS to be fucked. The way her low-T alcoholic of a man could never fuck her. I would literally STEAL HER AFFECTION from him
Your placement of the Joe Cumia style all caps words is fucking perfect. Let’s everybody know the kind of rogering she’s in for.