• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat people videos that make your ribs hurt.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
There's something about fat people accepting that their pants are always falling down due to them ballooning constantly that really irritates me. When they fall or trip or anything their too small shirts fly up and their pants were already off their ass the whole time. Too lazy to even pull their underwear up and so when they have the audacity to bend over you're seeing ten inches of crack.

It's fucking disgusting.

Be a fat fuck if you want, just buy the gear to match the lifestyle. Don't tee hee and pretend you still wear the same size and just buy two sizes up.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I love this because shit like this was my favorite kind of reaction to get out of people for such a long time. I used to always hold elastics to other kid's faces so they'd flinch and tense up and be like "DON'T! ABE, DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! STOP! DON'T!" If they ever didn't react like that, I would shoot them and say it was an accident, so next time they would react. If I had a handgun I'd totally be pulling that thing on people all the time.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

I love this because shit like this was my favorite kind of reaction to get out of people for such a long time. I used to always hold elastics to other kid's faces so they'd flinch and tense up and be like "DON'T! ABE, DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! STOP! DON'T!" If they ever didn't react like that, I would shoot them and say it was an accident, so next time they would react. If I had a handgun I'd totally be pulling that thing on people all the time.

classic

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

More tragic really, but still hilarious. I feel awful for the ice cream man. You know he got that job to bring children joy, not assist diabetic suicides.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]ycm0LIR0X74[/MEDIA]
More tragic really, but still hilarious. I feel awful for the ice cream man. You know he got that job to bring children joy, not assist diabetic suicides.
I was in the park on a hot summers day and this big ol' lady was walking her little dog ahead of me. I hear the music from an ice cream truck and she freezes immediately, slumps her shoulders in the most defeated way possible, turns around and starts heading towards it.

I almost choked to death on my laughter.