Fat maggie tells a dv victim's lawyer how to do his job

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
This video was made in response to mm schills dumb comment. He basically says the services she suggests are not available to him and many victims don't qualify

3956ba38bfcd8ecbef00b7bb5ef52c1f.jpg

I really wonder what experience maggie has as a victims advocate that she thinks is superior to what this guy does

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
This video was made in response to mm schills dumb comment. He basically says the services she suggests are not available to him and many victims don't qualify

3956ba38bfcd8ecbef00b7bb5ef52c1f.jpg

I really wonder what experience maggie has as a victims advocate that she thinks is superior to what this guy does

Because Maggie is a professional victim, like the rest of her fat ilk.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

I, through Patreon, am trying to create a community base of support, so I am freer to explore projects that fulfill my desire for advocacy, are entertaining, and scratch my creative itch. I also would like to build a community platform of mutual support, where I can share what works for me as a person succeeding with executive dysfunction and mental health issues. I'm also an abuse survivor and would like to expand my platform to best serve other survivors and victims.

This is about as helpful to victims as when Norma Buster launched her website.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She’s the worlds biggest victim yet nobody who every abused her got in any trouble and even once claimed she got the shit beat out of her by an ex and the cops came, didn’t believe her even though she was all beat up and left. Cops always take the woman’s word unless it’s obvious she’s full of shit or just being a dramatic drunk shit faced and screaming for attention. She gave her self the title “survivors advocate” as just another made up title for herself because her actually title is “unemployed on government disability”

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
She’s the worlds biggest victim yet nobody who every abused her got in any trouble and even once claimed she got the shit beat out of her by an ex and the cops came, didn’t believe her even though she was all beat up and left. Cops always take the woman’s word unless it’s obvious she’s full of shit or just being a dramatic drunk shit faced and screaming for attention. She gave her self the title “survivors advocate” as just another made up title for herself because her actually title is “unemployed on government disability”
There is a lot of them out there like this, I had a ex that moved out, got a apartment that was telling people she was homeless now because of the split, on the Tomlinson technicality that she doesn't own a a house, she wasn't even on anything on house we were living in together