• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Ghoul

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This wasn’t Ukrainians, it was fucking subhuman sand-niggers. They’re real fucking problems and we should ally with Russia and just glass the Middle East so we don’t have another 1400 years of their shit.
The one thing from the videos I noticed that makes me think it could possibly be some sand nigger savages is the one guy passing off the AK(?) with a flashlight on its barrel to the other guy during the bodies huddled in the corner video either to clear a jam or as a reloader for him? You see one of them just clearly calmly walking without a rifle while one dude is blasting away at the beginning. Makes me think that dude was the "leader" of the four and had one of them holding his shit for him. Some kind of power trip move?

Just doesn't seem like a white nationalist thing to do. 🤔

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I like how he’s calling out wealthy, war profiteering Russians like Congress hasn’t been getting paid off by the military industrial complex and making sure their kids get easy military jobs for generations.

Friendly reminder that President Biden traded the merchant of death for that worthless WNBA pothead. The Russians got a chad arms dealer with a $100M+ book of business and we got some ugly bitter lesbian who plays in a league that can’t even give tickets away. Nice trade, stupid.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 189548
Lol. Hes literally the fucking dregs of society.
Maybe you should have waited until somw more facts come out- fat faggot with bitch tits.

Screenshot_20240322_202535_Chrome.jpg

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I like how he’s calling out wealthy, war profiteering Russians like Congress hasn’t been getting paid off by the military industrial complex for generations and making sure their kids get easy military jobs.

Friendly reminder that President Biden traded the merchant of death for that worthless WNBA pothead. The Russians got a chad arms dealer with a $100M+ book of business and we got some ugly bitter lesbian who plays in a league that can’t even give tickets away. Nice trade, stupid.

The interview that arms dealer gave post-release was shocking for how empathetic he was toward Americans, saying how people in the US aren't bad people at all they just have bad government 'like us' - so, what we're told is one of the worst arms dealers in history, is more of a human being than fuckwit Pat.

60 dead... and this dipshits trying to score retweets and likes over corpse photos/videos, sick pathetic little fuck...

Honoria

Forum Clout
The fact that he chose to quote-tweet something with a guy bleeding out on it instead of literally any other one is deeply strange. Like most people would think "My followers don't want to see that, I'll share my dumb take on a CNN tweet".

I guess I need to find a safer Twitter feed

Capture.PNG

Forum Clout
The fact that he chose to quote-tweet something with a guy bleeding out on it instead of literally any other one is deeply strange. Like most people would think "My followers don't want to see that, I'll share my dumb take on a CNN tweet".

I guess I need to find a safer Twitter feed

View attachment 189791
He really is retarded. Shocked at my tone and language. Can't even type out douchebag. Nice cop out, stupid.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Those pesky redditors that educate the public about what misdeeds pat has done should add mocking victims of a terrorist attack based on ethnic hatred to the list of oopsie doodles pat has done.