• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Ghoul

Guff

Patlitical Firebrand
Forum Clout
IMG_8424.jpeg
Let us never lose sight of what a complete and utter cunt this blob is.
His knee jerk reaction to any tragedy is to immediately craft a scintillating hot take. Hunched over, breathing heavily as his pink hoof presses send. I’ve never encountered anyone so easy to hate. Fat too.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
This wasn’t Ukrainians, it was fucking subhuman sand-niggers. They’re real fucking problems and we should ally with Russia and just glass the Middle East so we don’t have another 1400 years of their shit.
WWAWD Putin response? If memory serves, Vlad doesn’t take to kindly to friends of Muhammad.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Would Stephen King be this fucking stupid to tweet idiot rubbish like this out? - I mean, King is a literary gold standard of fuckwit hot takes and the like but he's smart enough to never go so far as to retweet images of dead bodies and lord over them wtih a grotesque attention grabbing statement. A real author might look to his 'peers' and think, 'what's the standard of response here, where can I go with this, should I retweet corpse images and critique them?' Not esteemed SciFi 'fuckwitologist' Pat 'Fuckwit Cunt' Tomlinson. No sir! See how he majestically crafts his thesis ('mirage that is Moscow' - utter shite) as if it were the plotline from an 80s action b-movie. Utter cunt. If it weren't for the truth that his thoughts are a dime a dozen in a world of socially irrelevant losers he should be immediately booted off twitter. Nice celebrating the death of someones kid or father you necrophilic terrorism loving cunt.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Would Stephen King be this fucking stupid to tweet idiot rubbish like this out? - I mean, King is a literary gold standard of fuckwit hot takes and the like but he's smart enough to never go so far as to retweet images of dead bodies and lord over them wtih a grotesque attention grabbing statement. A real author might look to his 'peers' and think, 'what's the standard of response here, where can I go with this, should I retweet corpse images and critique them?' Not esteemed SciFi 'fuckwitologist' Pat 'Fuckwit Cunt' Tomlinson. No sir! See how he majestically crafts his thesis ('mirage that is Moscow' - utter shite) as if it were the plotline from an 80s action b-movie. Utter cunt. If it weren't for the truth that his thoughts are a dime a dozen in a world of socially irrelevant losers he should be immediately booted off twitter. Nice celebrating the death of someones kid or father you necrophilic terrorism loving cunt.
Pat’s a sociopath. He doesn’t care that people died. Doesn’t touch him in any way. King is retarded but he’s not a sociopath.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 189548
Lol. Hes literally the fucking dregs of society.

The Russian people are not the Russian government.

I'm certain most didn't want this war and most are too afraid to try to get Putin out when they really don't want him in.

To laugh at innocent deaths - and they were innocent here - is such a fuck you to not only common decency, but common sense.

Lads, I think he can be reported on this one. I say let's do it. Take away piggies favorite toy.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
To laugh at innocent deaths - and they were innocent here - is such a fuck you to not only common decency, but common sense.

Lads, I think he can be reported on this one. I say let's do it. Take away piggies favorite toy.
Explain to the folks at home how to report a xeet if they don’t have an account.