• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fan pays pig a compliment, is then met with charge of racism.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
575719804f842f14df2190b628b67458.jpg

Forum Clout
I don't understand this because it's obvious when you say it you don't believe it. If you truly believed there are too many white males being published, you would demand your books be pulled from shelves and replaced by someone who isn't a gross white guy.

Since that never happens, it's obvious virtue signalling
Patrick did exactly that

You see, while we all thought he was dropped by his publisher because his books don't sell and was writing on spec and failing at it, he was actually just stepping aside to signal boost POC voices.

G

The mere mention of Pig along side legends like Stephenson, Tolkien and Herbert should be met with grace and humility.
Yet Pig decides to insult a fan in order to virtue signal to twitter cunts who don't even read.
I truly hate him.

View attachment 27500
Yeah, the guy who is boning your wife while you cry while simultaneously masturbating in the corner. It’s a couple of guys in fact. Faggot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Odds are when they say Tolkien they’ve never read the books but watched the LOR movies. It’s like saying you’re a huge fan of Mario Puzo but have only watched The Godfather.
Apparently the book went into a lot of detail about sonny having a huge gig and Fredo being a half a fag