• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fan pays pig a compliment, is then met with charge of racism.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
The mere mention of Pig along side legends like Stephenson, Tolkien and Herbert should be met with grace and humility.
Yet Pig decides to insult a fan in order to virtue signal to twitter cunts who don't even read.
I truly hate him.

274041131_708674420140164_7858878038381527897_n.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
In my honest opinion Literature unlike Woke politics is based on the works content, not it’s authors demographic categories. This is why Pat is a failed author. He can’t look in the mirror and admit he’s part of the reason SciFi’s fandom is dwindling, no one wants to care after they meet these writers. They’re all pompous morons who don’t know shit but act condescending online to people who tell them they’re fans.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
The mere mention of Pig along side legends like Stephenson, Tolkien and Herbert should be met with grace and humility.
Yet Pig decides to insult a fan in order to virtue signal to twitter cunts who don't even read.
I truly hate him.

View attachment 27500
Does Far see himself as African? He talks like a sassy black woman, as often pointed out.
His mental illness is as funny as it is severe.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In my honest opinion Literature unlike Woke politics is based on the works content, not it’s authors demographic categories. This is why Pat is a failed author. He can’t look in the mirror and admit he’s part of the reason SciFi’s fandom is dwindling, no one wants to care after they meet these writers. They’re all pompous morons who don’t know shit but act condescending online to people who tell them they’re fans.
That is all the SFWA is now. They are more focused on woke politics and diversity than quality content.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat bragged about making a character gay and black as a reaction to other people; as if it means anything other than a pathetic grasp for woke plaudits. He’s the most disingenuous cunt I’ve ever known. Extremely fat too.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I don't understand this because it's obvious when you say it you don't believe it. If you truly believed there are too many white males being published, you would demand your books be pulled from shelves and replaced by someone who isn't a gross white guy.

Since that never happens, it's obvious virtue signalling

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What kind of retard thinks Fatrick is on the same level of JRR Tolkien or Frank Herbert? Anyone with a non-trolling Twitter account should be executed
Odds are when they say Tolkien they’ve never read the books but watched the LOR movies. It’s like saying you’re a huge fan of Mario Puzo but have only watched The Godfather.