• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Not long ago I got into it re: Nana on gay Reddit with a Cumia fag, who insisted there was no evidence that Nana wants to fuck underage girls. Despite it being his go-to material on the O&A show for years and years. They're way beyond merely "retarded".

The fucking load said he'd go as low as 13.

As low. As 13.

He said this live on air with no restraint or shame.

If someone needs Anthony to hold a child down directly in front of them for something to be "proof", then make sure there's a bullet for both of them.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Ya man everyone has to go fuck da women in Brazil because it'll change your whole attitude to da waaayyy... You treat women back in da west! These women actually respect you!

They're third world prostitutes, Patrice. They need your money to not live in shit.
I think he made that point about the poverty and violence.

Not really interested in trannies, AIDS, or getting robbed or set up.

Forum Clout
The fucking load said he'd go as low as 13.

As low. As 13.

He said this live on air with no restraint or shame.

If someone needs Anthony to hold a child down directly in front of them for something to be "proof", then make sure there's a bullet for both of them.
And the Cumia faggots just refuse to acknowledge Nana's own words, words he repeated literally dozens and dozens of times over the years. "You shouldn't accuse someone of being a pedo, you have no proof"...I wasn't "accusing" him of anything. He's openly admitted it, many times.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And the Cumia faggots just refuse to acknowledge Nana's own words, words he repeated literally dozens and dozens of times over the years. "You shouldn't accuse someone of being a pedo, you have no proof"...I wasn't "accusing" him of anything. He's openly admitted it, many times.
To them to accuse someone of being a pedo is like accusing them of racist. For them to be a racist they have to be hanging niggers and for them to be a pedo they have to fuck multiple children.