• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

Forum Clout
1684787569049.png

1684787629099.png

1684787658151.png

1684787846500.png

1684787901643.png

Forum Clout
this is nothing, you should witness Nana Ballwashers. Truly vomit inducing.
Not long ago I got into it re: Nana on gay Reddit with a Cumia fag, who insisted there was no evidence that Nana wants to fuck underage girls. Despite it being his go-to material on the O&A show for years and years. They're way beyond merely "retarded".

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
And the most overeating comedian
Unless we’re counting Pat as a comedian. Which I hope we’re not.

You can be super intelligent and an addict. That doesn’t mean Patrice was super intelligent, but a person can easily be both. If Patrice was alive today they’d just put him on Ozempic for weight loss and insulin for his sugarfoot. He didn’t have to die from it but that’s a highly probable outcome for any addiction sufferer.

G

And also spent a year in prison for rape. And was not able to get his dick hard with Brazilian street hookers and used dildos. Peak alpha male.
Ya man everyone has to go fuck da women in Brazil because it'll change your whole attitude to da waaayyy... You treat women back in da west! These women actually respect you!

They're third world prostitutes, Patrice. They need your money to not live in shit.