• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1695090062318.png

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Doggystyle is a great album but he’s a sellout of ridiculous proportions. Anything for a dollar, huh?
This nigger is so fucking lame do people really care about him? I remember he was a commentator of some boxing event and he was a being a mumbling prick and annoying as shit, UFC tried to get him into events for awhile and he brought absolutely nothing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet, sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
When those dollars come in the back of a dump truck it's hard to say no.

I do agree though.
True to some extent but why ruin your legacy? He went on Stern once and said, “I’m still a motherfucking p i m p, I got a stable of bitches, and if one axe up I hit them with a shoe” then announced a deal with Pepsi worth millions of dollars the next day. Liberals really think black people are children.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
True to some extent but why ruin your legacy? He went on Stern once and said, “I’m still a motherfucking p i m p, I got a stable of bitches, and if one axe up I hit them with a shoe” then announced a deal with Pepsi worth millions of dollars the next day. Liberals really think black people are children.
In an interview in Maxim magazine in the 1990s, he was talking about how all women are bitches and are basically just meant to be fuck toys, which I agree with, but how the fuck does he not get canceled for that years later? Oh yeah, because his nigger life matters. I guess Martha would be fine knowing what he said because she fancies herself a hard ex-con badass bitch but still with a softer side.

"It's a good thing." Is it, you dried up cunt?
(Still would)

Screenshot_20230919_010335_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet, sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
In an interview in Maxim magazine in the 1990s, he was talking about how all women are bitches and are basically just meant to be fuck toys, which I agree with, but how the fuck does he not get canceled for that years later? Oh yeah, because his nigger life matters. I guess Martha would be fine knowing what he said because she fancies herself a hard ex-con badass bitch but still with a softer side.

(Still would)
I don’t care that he said those things but the hypocrisy is annoying.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This nigger is so fucking lame do people really care about him? I remember he was a commentator of some boxing event and he was a being a mumbling prick and annoying as shit, UFC tried to get him into events for awhile and he brought absolutely nothing
He was a commentator in one of the fucking NHL games and he made it painfully obvious that he knows nothing about hockey.

(Still would)

View attachment 152325
I find it weird that Martha Stewart was a plain frump for my entire childhood and now that she's old she's kinda fucking hot.