• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT!

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Interesting when he was visiting hookers in 2017
52IGhR4.png
Report this tweet for anti-Asian discrimination and promoting acts of violence.

G

Let me clarify, lest my prior statement be misinterpreted.

Any grown man who volunteers to be with children, unless one of his own children is involved, is a pedophile.
This is entirely true, with the exception of guys who coach their kids and get roped into staying, but outside of sports, and sometimes in sports, if you volunteer with strangers kids, you're trying to fuck them.

G

This is entirely true, with the exception of guys who coach their kids and get roped into staying, but outside of sports, and sometimes in sports, if you volunteer with strangers kids, you're trying to fuck them.
Especially with sports. Coaching your own kids is fine but you only coach other people’s kids if you’re trying to finger them.

G

Especially with sports. Coaching your own kids is fine but you only coach other people’s kids if you’re trying to finger them.
Growing up in my town they'd rope some guys who were good coaches in to being head coaches and they were there for prestige, but the lisping mailman guy with no kids that held your hips teaching you how to swing or took 700 snaps from an 11 year old center to show the QB how to, yes they wanted to fuck kids. We had a few guys that ran the programs that were there to prevent the faggot kid touchers from holding private blocking clinics in their basement lol.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Niki’s mom has probably only had sex with him. I bet she was mentally ruined when he died. He was her everything she probably had him on a pedestal as her lifepartner. The online obituary is probably her primary source of grief and anger, all because her son in law said Norm MacDonald wasn’t funny. There is no god and the universe is a cruel place. All you can do is laugh