• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
actors are hoes...they basically had to spread their cheeks to some faggot to get a career, so when you see one yap about White Guilt its:

a- projection (guilt about something else)
b-empowering ("just gaped my asshole over kike dick, but hey Im white and supreme but was 'blind' to nigger sadness...until today.")

Gary Oldman is a real ass dude.

"Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him—and doesn’t need to feed him anymore because he’s got enough dough."

Oldman says Gibson "got drunk and said a few things," racking it up to the fact that everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct but are in fact just hypocrites."

“But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, 'That f—ing kraut' or 'F— those Germans,' whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That’s what gets me,” Oldman says in the interview.

Oldman went on to attack the Academy, jesting that anyone who didn't vote for the film "12 Years a Slave" at the Oscars was considered racist.

Oldman doesn't stop there, but also defends Alec Baldwin, who got in hot water last year for calling a Paparazzi photographer a "fag." "I don't blame him," Oldman says.

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
While in the middle of watching BB premiere on TV I loved it because the first 3 seasons especially felt unpredictable and groundbreaking. As the series dragged on it crawled deeper and deeper up its own ass to the point where it became a self-parody. Going back and rewatching it now so much of it is cringe worthy— the scene where Walter tells those tweakers this is my territory, the fly episode, the soap opera-worthy death of Gus, any scene or plotline which revolves around Walters retarded family. As a self contained story arc season 1 was near perfect, they could have just ended it there without any resolution and it would have been a masterpiece.