• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot James Corden gets 86'd from NY Restaurant

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
The restaurant owner is clearly a retard as well and just looking for a way to get some easy updoots and press for his place. Neither of the things he explained were particularly bad. If I'm a celebrity, I'd be avoiding the restaurant now because I know if I have any type of complaint it'll get posted on social media and taken out of context. Corden is a huge faggot for many reasons, but this doesn't tip the scale (get it?) any more for me.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This motherfucker again.

He's forever on my shit list for being the de facto replacement of the great Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show, but he's known through all of Europe - not just Britain - as a fat fucking talentless cunt.

Why do you Americans take in strays like this? This is like the obnoxious dog you'd have to drown because no one else would want him (Dumfries was fucked up when I was a young lad, don't ask). Instead, you not only give the yappy Fuck a home, you make him a semblance of important. He couldn't trim the bollocks of Ferguson, let alone hold a gram of his talent.

And fuck you Kentucky Fried rubes for making Carpool Karaoke a thing.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This motherfucker again.

He's forever on my shit list for being the de facto replacement of the great Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show, but he's known through all of Europe - not just Britain - as a fat fucking talentless cunt.

Why do you Americans take in strays like this? This is like the obnoxious dog you'd have to drown because no one else would want him (Dumfries was fucked up when I was a young lad, don't ask). Instead, you not only give the yappy Fuck a home, you make him a semblance of important. He couldn't trim the bollocks of Ferguson, let alone hold a gram of his talent.

And fuck you Kentucky Fried rubes for making Carpool Karaoke a thing.
I think I’m correct in my prior statement, the more I think about it.

1. Americans think the British are intelligent. I have no fucking clue why but, they think the accent means they’re educated. So it’s easier to sell borderline retarded people as “intellectuals” or “silly men”.

2. It’s cheaper. Imagine trying to get a top BBC broadcaster to leave his country, for a shit spot in America. It’s a lot cheaper to sell these fags than pay for someone talented. Disney can just blast “See how funny John Oliver is tonight!?!?!? He’s British!!! You know he’s smart!!!” Over and over again. It’s that simple. They know these people will abandon their families for “fame” and can get them much cheaper. Then, build them up. It’s basically our corporations have no souls, and neither do the shit Brit broadcasters.

3. Brits are just as fat and retarded as us, and somehow uglier. So they still liked these fags in the first place.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I think I’m correct in my prior statement, the more I think about it.

1. Americans think the British are intelligent. I have no fucking clue why but, they think the accent means they’re educated. So it’s easier to sell borderline retarded people as “intellectuals” or “silly men”.

2. It’s cheaper. Imagine trying to get a top BBC broadcaster to leave his country, for a shit spot in America. It’s a lot cheaper to sell these fags than pay for someone talented. Disney can just blast “See how funny John Oliver is tonight!?!?!? He’s British!!! You know he’s smart!!!” Over and over again. It’s that simple. They know these people will abandon their families for “fame” and can get them much cheaper. Then, build them up. It’s basically our corporations have no souls, and neither do the shit Brit broadcasters.

3. Brits are just as fat and retarded as us, and somehow uglier. So they still liked these fags in the first place.
1.I am often surprised by general lack of basic knowledge or lack of knowledge on what I think are pretty simple words by Americans on podcasts etc. Maybe because our media is still very class driven so high school drop outs would never get a gig talking.

2. BBC pay isnt that good. A lot of BBC talent leaves to go to sky or itv for bigger money. Especially so in radio.

3. We are nowhere near as fat as you yet. Catching up for sure but a way to go.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
1.I am often surprised by general lack of basic knowledge or lack of knowledge on what I think are pretty simple words by Americans on podcasts etc. Maybe because our media is still very class driven so high school drop outs would never get a gig talking.

2. BBC pay isnt that good. A lot of BBC talent leaves to go to sky or itv for bigger money. Especially so in radio.

3. We are nowhere near as fat as you yet. Catching up for sure but a way to go.
1. I’m assuming that’s nonsense propaganda. I’ve spoken with plenty of Brit’s. None of which have seemed particularly intelligent. Not stupid, just shockingly not different than our own.

2. I was talking out of my ass on that so, fair enough. Here, the BBC is probably the only British media export there is. So I had assumed they pay their best very well. Still, my point stands. If you’re making a decent living and are well respected, why leave your family and country? Oliver and Corden are just soulless faggots.

3. I, once again, have met a lot of British people. I know our tourists are usually fat, many of them with bitch tits. So maybe I was making an unfair assumption as you are, that because I only see fat losers, the majority must be. I’ve always been shocked at how many Brit’s I see are fat because, we’re always told we’re the only fat pieces of shit in the world.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
1. I’m assuming that’s nonsense propaganda. I’ve spoken with plenty of Brit’s. None of which have seemed particularly intelligent. Not stupid, just shockingly not different than our own.

2. I was talking out of my ass on that so, fair enough. Here, the BBC is probably the only British media export there is. So I had assumed they pay their best very well. Still, my point stands. If you’re making a decent living and are well respected, why leave your family and country? Oliver and Corden are just soulless faggots.

3. I, once again, have met a lot of British people. I know our tourists are usually fat, many of them with bitch tits. So maybe I was making an unfair assumption as you are, that because I only see fat losers, the majority must be. I’ve always been shocked at how many Brit’s I see are fat because, we’re always told we’re the only fat pieces of shit in the world.

In regards to 2....

The BBC has its fair share of enemies, the two I can think of off the top of my head are Christopher Eccleston, who is VERY vocal about his experience (look it up, appears BBC and Russell Davies protected John Barrowman who harassed people on his season of Doctor Who), and Peter Capaldi (another fellow Scotsman) who was much more subtle but clearly wasn't happy with his pay and possibly even treatment.

Let's not get started on Jimmy Saville...

G

We take the unfunny talentless foreign faggots from Australia and the UK, but it's not like we aren't employing unfunny talentless American faggots either. Jimmy Fallon, one of the all time worst SNL cast members, got his asshole blown out by a Jew and has been hosting late night TV since 2009. Seth Meyers is even worse and still thing.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Gavin and Stacey is highly popular. His world cup show which was his UK version of what he does now was shite. John Oliver was a unfunny mock the week panel guy and Piers Morgan was hardly a big deal either ( now broadcasting to about 20k people each day)

America does seem to use our shittiest acts while ignoring some genuinely great ones in all types of entertainment
Piers has an audience of thousands on Fox Nation here in the states though.

I like that Piers is a bit of a scumbag and threw dirt on that cunt that’s married to Prince Harry.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We take the unfunny talentless foreign faggots from Australia and the UK, but it's not like we aren't employing unfunny talentless American faggots either. Jimmy Fallon, one of the all time worst SNL cast members, got his asshole blown out by a Jew and has been hosting late night TV since 2009. Seth Meyers is even worse and still thing.
Colbert was funny as a faux conservative pundit. His show is a steaming pile of dog shit now though. Kimmel was never funny to me. He was always lesser than Adam Carolla in my opinion.