• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot is perched on his soapbox tweeting about Louis CK.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
Guy who did a couple of open mics talks about Louis CK as if they are contemporaries, also notice Pat once again refers to his own "trauma", clinging to the misguided notion that he has suffered and being a victim accounts for his broken personality. When in actual fact he's just a fat vindictive cunt.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Most of us came to comedy via trauma. I did.

Us? Fucking us??

You did a few open mic spots years ago, you pretentious fuck. You are not part of the stand up comedy scene, you lying fat pig cunt. You're just a fat ego maniac who desperately wanted to belong somewhere you had no business being i.e. the story of your life.

Jesus fuck, he is the most hateable creature on this earth.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
After how he was treated as if what he did was the hugest offense to humanity ever (since it came around the time Weinstein, Cosby and Spacey got caught), he probably had built up more resentment than sympathy for the people that called him out and the community that railroaded him.

It's because these people do not believe in forgiveness and have not set up a decent path of redemption for the cancelled. To them: Everything is a big Power game because Power is all that matters, and it would be much better to consolidate Louie's "power", than to have him come back to the same spot he was in, when he was thrown out. There's no room for the individual or true humanity in this game, as far as they're concerned. And even if Louie wasn't trying to pull this stuff with women: They would have eventually found a way to cancel him, because he's a "man with power". So what's the point of trying to talk to these people? The only path you can take is to just go play comedy venues, sell them the fuck out night after night, and talk directly to the people that want you back. You can steam the clams of the people who ruined your life, while connecting with an audience that actually misses you and thinks you were way too unfairly maligned.

I guess what I'm saying is that Patrick is a fat nobody and I hope this trial financially bankrupts him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Us? Fucking us??

You did a few open mic spots years ago, you pretentious fuck. You are not part of the stand up comedy scene, you lying fat pig cunt. You're just a fat ego maniac who desperately wanted to belong somewhere you had no business being i.e. the story of your life.

Jesus fuck, he is the most hateable creature on this earth.

The nerve of this sack of shit to equate a divorce with trauma. Mother fucker acting like he has PTSD after surviving a bloody pileup or something.

Your wife left you, Pat, welcome to the club. It's mostly filled with men who aren't little bitches about it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The nerve of this sack of shit to equate a divorce with trauma. Mother fucker acting like he has PTSD after surviving a bloody pileup or something.

Your wife left you, Pat, welcome to the club. It's mostly filled with men who aren't little bitches about it.

You must not have heard about his tussle with the monster, child. Nam vets got nothing on Mama Raven's special boy having a few glasses of wine and throwing himself a pity party for a few weeks.

Hush now. The knock is coming. Await it quietly.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
This absolute faggot tries to ride coattails more than he rides his queercycle. And I love how he's trying to paint whisper networks as a good thing, anyone with two brain cells to rub together know they're nothing more than jealous, catty SJW weirdos who plot and scheme to get people with actual talent fired to clear the field for themselves. You're a liar and a failure, Pat. Stop pretending otherwise.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Adam Goldstein, that kike’s ok.
Already took the screenshot so might as well post it

7358298c8e5e745360684016112d240e.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This fucking faggot is acting like some sort of comedy insider, and people are telling him how brave he is for speaking up and how hard it must be for him. Nigga hasn't even pretended to do comedy in years. He even removed it from his pretentious twitter bio, which, considering everything else about him, is remarkable. But still, he's "in for a penny," as if he has something to lose.

Anyone who read the gawker comment section (I'm a fag, I know) knew about Louis' jerk off sessions at least a decade ago - being in comedy was not a prerequisite to know the worst kept secret in show business. And, Louis did apologize in one of the gayest, pandering things I've ever read. Pat will leave no stone unturned in the hopes of getting people to think he's smart and capable, or, short of that, to hit the like or retweet button to give our favorite hambeast the validation he craves. If not for the solace in knowing he's on the verge of being ruined financially, has already been ruined physically, and is a walking comorbidity, I'd be very upset that this contemptible human garbage is still breathing.

I see what you're going for, Patrick, but this ain't it.
100%. It was a Gawker blind item in like 2011 or 2012, and literally everyone knew exactly who it was even when other comedians tried to claim it was them to endear themselves to Louis

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
100%. It was a Gawker blind item in like 2011 or 2012, and literally everyone knew exactly who it was even when other comedians tried to claim it was them to endear themselves to Louis

Exactly. I knew about in 2010/11, if not earlier, and I’m not even welcomed into the comedians inner circle with the likes of Chappelle, Burr and Tomlinson.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of the most hateable things (and the list is long) is how Pat talks like he’s not only a comedian but at the level of influence on stand up. He did open mics, talent contest (didn’t win) and at the most hosted which is where you start. He’s never been booked anywhere, doesn’t have a special when they pretty much give those out and hasnt performed in years BEFORE Covid. He isn’t one to talk about anything, not even writing since his books don’t sell and is currently without a contract and writing on spec like a beginner.