• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot is perched on his soapbox tweeting about Louis CK.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
"Louis is a deeply troubled man, which I sympathize with. I don't know any comics with a clean bill of mental health. Most of us came to comedy via trauma. I did."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: Cellar Table Pat
Louis never blogged about having a gun in his mouth and then went on to threaten his haters with violence on a podcast only to then try to manipulate the courts into unmasking his critics. CK jerked off in front of some girls after inviting them back to his hotel room.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
You guys think Fat actually believes that he's a boring, straight, white male? Or do you think he's just pandering to get more clout on Twitter?

Fat cannot laugh at himself. He can be very funny, but it's never intentional. Trauma did not drive him to stand up. Spite and his own ego did. That's why, during the year and a half he did stand up, he slurred his way through a 20 minute diatribe about how much of a cunt his ex-wife is and how stupid she is and how she left him for literally no apparent reason. Rather than making relatable cracks about himself being oblivious to things like the lappening and the other host of red flags that his marriage had deteriorated that weren't captured on camera. It reminds me of The Sopranos episode where Tony tells Melfi he's playing the sad clown, and she rightfully points out that Tony does not fit that profile in the least.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
"Louis is a deeply troubled man, which I sympathize with. I don't know any comics with a clean bill of mental health. Most of us came to comedy via trauma. I did."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: Cellar Table Pat
You could've falsely attributed that quote to Norton, and I would have believed it.

The fucking gall of this fat unfunny faggot to criticize a man that is capable of actually being funny. Comic Pat is probably my most hated piggy delusion.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20210713-234708-2.png

Ruined-Utterly-Q.png

Ruined-Utterly-A.png

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
You guys think Fat actually believes that he's a boring, straight, white male? Or do you think he's just pandering to get more clout on Twitter?

Fat cannot laugh at himself. He can be very funny, but it's never intentional. Trauma did not drive him to stand up. Spite and his own ego did. That's why, during the year and a half he did stand up, he slurred his way through a 20 minute diatribe about how much of a cunt his ex-wife is and how stupid she is and how she left him for literally no apparent reason. Rather than making relatable cracks about himself being oblivious to things like the lappening and the other host of red flags that his marriage had deteriorated that weren't captured on camera. It reminds me of The Sopranos episode where Tony tells Melfi he's playing the sad clown, and she rightfully points out that Tony does not fit that profile in the least.
He wants enemies and conflict.

G

Failed comedian is angry that successful comedian has a career. Just another attempt by Failure Fatrick to try to tear down people who are more talented than him.

View attachment 931
His logic is so flawed, that Louis had them kicked out of the industry, because his star was only attackable from within? He was having the broads watch him jerk off as a self-deprecating thing. I doubt he sidetracked anybody for not watching, those broads made the orgasm better, that's probably what he enjoyed, a bitch insulting him. Pat has fucked 2 women, he can't grasp this shit.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
This fucking faggot is acting like some sort of comedy insider, and people are telling him how brave he is for speaking up and how hard it must be for him. Nigga hasn't even pretended to do comedy in years. He even removed it from his pretentious twitter bio, which, considering everything else about him, is remarkable. But still, he's "in for a penny," as if he has something to lose.

Anyone who read the gawker comment section (I'm a fag, I know) knew about Louis' jerk off sessions at least a decade ago - being in comedy was not a prerequisite to know the worst kept secret in show business. And, Louis did apologize in one of the gayest, pandering things I've ever read. Pat will leave no stone unturned in the hopes of getting people to think he's smart and capable, or, short of that, to hit the like or retweet button to give our favorite hambeast the validation he craves. If not for the solace in knowing he's on the verge of being ruined financially, has already been ruined physically, and is a walking comorbidity, I'd be very upset that this contemptible human garbage is still breathing.

I see what you're going for, Patrick, but this ain't it.