• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot I work with always complaining about having stomach issues.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
They are tasty, when get a cold with nose that is clogged i buy bag of these and eat them by handful until they burn, works better than menthol cough drops
AvbUVRe.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I visited the other day and they're great. Thanks for asking. Craig still won't let me touch him, but still hangs out closer to me than the others. They don't seem to yell at him either for being so close anymore, so I guess I'm trusted somewhere in their little social hierarchy now.

This older lady who works in the office has chickens and she knows about my crows and asks about them because I ask about her chickens. It's our thing. She's a nice lady and understands my hatred for just about everything.
They are smart guys for still being cautious enough even if they’re warming up to you. It has to be good to know Craigs got his brothermen watching his back.

I remember you saying you were worried about them with the hurricane. I thought about it more and I would bet dollars to donuts that they were probably way more stressed out about you making it through okay. I have to figure they’re totally prepared to handle that type of shit with ease.

I’m any case, It’s been cool to hear about. I used to hate birds and now I want to befriend a bunch of crows.