• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot I work with always complaining about having stomach issues.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
And lol what the fuck is a potato stick?
1668632052851.jpeg

I heard an urban legend that they were invented by one Private Joseph Cumia in the late 80s. He was a kitchen assistant in the US Army.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
I’d like to extend the hate to people who are always “sick”

I was trying to listen to the cumtown faggots without the fat one and they both were crying about how they are sick. I skipped a few episodes and the first thing I hear is “I’m so sick”. Such whiny pussies

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I’d like to extend the hate to people who are always “sick”

I was trying to listen to the cumtown faggots without the fat one and they both were crying about how they are sick. I skipped a few episodes and the first thing I hear is “I’m so sick”. Such whiny pussies
Probably hangovers or whatever side effect from doing drugs

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
"It's a meduhcul condishun!"

These fucks who always eat garbage until they get actual serious health problems deserve to lose their assorted body parts.

Dan, that's a reference to Pat from Moon-acky.
Same with Joseph “Brother Joe” Cumia, Dan. He’s Anthony’s older bro and has lived 62 years eating trash food.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Have you told your coworkers about the crows? How are they doing these days?
I visited the other day and they're great. Thanks for asking. Craig still won't let me touch him, but still hangs out closer to me than the others. They don't seem to yell at him either for being so close anymore, so I guess I'm trusted somewhere in their little social hierarchy now.

This older lady who works in the office has chickens and she knows about my crows and asks about them because I ask about her chickens. It's our thing. She's a nice lady and understands my hatred for just about everything.