Faggot Band

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
It's way too much for the Fatrick right wing slobs to handle. I get it. Stay with the green high heeled M&M's, Mr Potato Head and other intellectual talking points. Fucking incel slobs. I got laid by an french flamenco dancer last night. Only used my experience as bait. Can only imagine what kinda toothless wonder I would have picked up in Kentucky. "Go Brandon"

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Ben Weasel has always seemed like a giant pussy
He is, but this queer just loves him
938A52D9-0336-45E6-AA5B-7840BEC5BF24.jpeg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
ngl regardless of the faggotry of the Murphys, this idea that "Well being niggerlovers is mainstream, so now being BASED and Conservative is the new counter culture punk!" is just as faggy, and apparently something a ton of retards were seriously intending on basing most of their personality on for the new few years.

That's like saying "it's hip to be square". No, you're still the squares. Now die.

american-psycho-christian-bale.gif

They had a song called "Pipebomb on Lansdowne Street" that was about blowing up gay/techno clubs. I've seen the Murphys 3 times, they have 4 good songs, and they're only good when you're fahkin' bombed, khedd. If you aren't intimately familiar with their other songs then you will not enjoy them live because they all come out as a garbled mess. There's no discerning when one has started or another has ended unless that midget faggot starts pontificating between accordion solos. It's literally just noise. You may make out a bagpipe or two in the mess.

It makes me happy to watch these clueless boomer retards alienate half of their fanbase and set the other half on a self-destruct timer for cancellation later in life. They repurpose old Irish drinking songs and make a living off of that. They have (had) an army of alcoholic retard cokehead union guys from Boston that would buy their shit music decades after The Departed came out. And that somehow wasn't enough. I'd bet that at least 60% of the Murphys fanbase, the ones who actually pay to see them and buy their shit, is MAGA, perhaps more den dat. And I think all of them are in the fuckin' program at this point, so they oughta knock it off with the hard drinkin' pipe fitter horseshit.
A solid portion of their fan base are current or retired Boston era cop or fire department guys/old school Bruins fans. Many of their early fans from the late 90’s are grown up/responsible family types who bought their house in Milton or some nice part of Quincy,