• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Explain to the folks at home what Thanksgiving is

G

The injuns gave the English settlers some food to help them survive their first harsh winter. They thanked them by all but wiping them out over the next couple of hundred years. Now they eat too much and watch American football for a couple of days.

Every American I know says it's their favourite holiday. It sounds pretty great tbphwc

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The injuns gave the English settlers some food to help them survive their first harsh winter. They thanked them by all but wiping them out over the next couple of hundred years. Now they eat too much and watch American football for a couple of days.

Every American I know says it's their favourite holiday. It sounds pretty great tbphwc
Accurate. Thanksgiving is definitely the best meal of the year, but Christmas, July 4, and Easter are along the same lines. Cornbread stuffing, taters, turkey, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce, and a soup tureen of gravy is how my family does it. All homemade, no Stovetop or Pillsbury.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

That was only the faggot pilgrims in New England. The VA Company in Jamestown had been having bumpy to tolerable relations with the injuns before that. Eventually the indians in VA snapped and coordinated a big attack against settlements that they thought would drive the English there back to England but boy did that backfire

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Accurate. Thanksgiving is definitely the best meal of the year, but Christmas, July 4, and Easter are along the same lines. Cornbread stuffing, taters, turkey, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce, and a soup tureen of gravy is how my family does it. All homemade, no Stovetop or Pillsbury.
My nigger of a wife is making Stove Top because everything else she's making is "from scratch" and takes time. Bitch, the stuffing is the ONE GODDAMNED THING you should be making from scratch. Ya gonna scratch your damn ass and make gravy with it, you harlot?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
My nigger of a wife is making Stove Top because everything else she's making is "from scratch" and takes time. Bitch, the stuffing is the ONE GODDAMNED THING you should be making from scratch. Ya gonna scratch your damn ass and make gravy with it, you harlot?
That SSSCSSUUUMBAGGG!

maxresdefault (19).jpg