• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Except for retards like Pat, do you think this'll finally put an end to all the "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER" bullshit in mainstream media?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
letrump.jpg

People like Obama, Biden, and lots of other democrat celebrities coming out and saying this is awful seems like the beginning of a new era, one where not everyone is raging over le evil republicans.

Wow this thread is fucking gay and Sue Lightning-tier, so here's a bunch of funny Dan Mullen pics instead.

danshirt.png

Screenshot 2023-04-09 3.26.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-09 3.26.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-09 3.27.15 PM.png

8c017fc9078dcd49c93e11208a612e51.png

1695523533405.png

cooluncle3.jpg

danpat.jpg

IMG_1655.jpeg

Screenshot-20240525-125447-X.jpg

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
No, they will double down.

Leftist idiots will claim that Trump deserved this, all his Nazi rhetoric, when the looting starts the shooting starts, blah blah, he invented violence in politics.

Right wing tards will say all lefties wanted this and that it's literal Democrat policy to kill Trump, but God intervened, or whatever.

Everyone has already picked their narrative and nobody will change their minds.

For what it's worth I don't think Trump brought this on himself and that cunt with the gun is a just that and he speaks for nobody, regardless of political leanings.

That said I think Trump is partly responsible for the massive polarisation that will prevent sensible discourse about this taking place.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
No, they will double down.

Leftist idiots will claim that Trump deserved this, all his Nazi rhetoric, when the looting starts the shooting starts, blah blah, he invented violence in politics.

Right wing tards will say all lefties wanted this and that it's literal Democrat policy to kill Trump, but God intervened, or whatever.

Everyone has already picked their narrative and nobody will change their minds.

For what it's worth I don't think Trump brought this on himself and that cunt with the gun is a just that and he speaks for nobody, regardless of political leanings.

That said I think Trump is partly responsible for the massive polarisation that will prevent sensible discourse about this taking place.

Political division prevents people from coming together and actually trying to solve our problems. Instead it's finger pointing and shouting matches.

So in the end, one side is Joe Cumia Sr. throwing spaghetti at the wall, and the other side is a pissy-eyed, Mommy's shoe wearing nonce. That also showers with their Dad.

You can apply either label to either party over there, it's correct no matter what and you know it.

Forum Clout
His reported changes to his speech at the RNC is going to be so odd. He's spent a decade sowing discord and untrust, making no attempt to unify the country or work with the other party (they haven't either) and now we're all supposed to think it's changed? Get the fuck out of here.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
His reported changes to his speech at the RNC is going to be so odd. He's spent a decade sowing discord and untrust, making no attempt to unify the country or work with the other party (they haven't either) and now we're all supposed to think it's changed? Get the fuck out of here.
Oh so so so so you’re saying that SPEECH …

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I have a thought here, lads. Merely a thought. 55, don't know dick about American politics and all.

What if that assassination attempt drives him to want to ban guns? I think that would be the funniest shit he could do to his own party.

Because he's not one to always follow them - he'll sometimes go further and other times he'll shit all over their viewpoint, and his bootlickers suck it up. But would they take that?

Doubt he'd do it, it's career suicide, but just to hear Cumia justify the pivot would make me cum.