• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Example of rotten american culture

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Glad to know i'm not the only one on the boards while in the office. You do it using data on your phone, obviously, right? Sometimes I still get paranoid about it
Yeah, I keep the PFG nonsense away from any of my work gear - mostly so I don't have Nick Avacado's gaping asshole in my cache on my work laptop

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
For those too lazy to click the article, this is a picture in it.

View attachment 97323

How on earth is it 'empowering' to have a message like this on your underwear and why should I give a fuck what you have to say or think? But (((they))) control the messaging so I am exposed to this absolute garbage.

And yeah, if i was single I would, but the holes still don't deserve platforms and I still wouldn't give a fuck about her thoughts.
Fuckin perfecto.

Forum Clout
Glad to know i'm not the only one on the boards while in the office. You do it using data on your phone, obviously, right? Sometimes I still get paranoid about it

I don't even have my job's wifi saved on my phone, just in case I'd forget to switch. It's best to expect you'll have to call someone a nigger with your phone at least once a day.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ray Kroc would be turning in his grave. The concept he stole from Dick and Mac shuddered at the thought of a jukebox and white teens smoking cigarettes outside one of his franchises. Spotlessly clean locations in middle class suburbs, serving affordable tasty food to clean-cut American families.

Now every other chimpout video is fat negresses in a ghetto Micky D's pulling on each other's wigs until one or both of their ample asses are exposed and negroid felons act as their spokespeople. If Ray was brought back from the dead, he'd have another coronary.
Somebody just watched "The Founder"

Forum Clout
6-BOHRsu-1.gif