• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240704_060543_Chrome.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
There's an interview coming up with that manlet George Stephanopoulos on Friday, and they'll play it on Sunday on his show. It'll be highly engineered and heavily edited just enough to make Biden appear to not be a pants shitting dementia patient. Everyone will be talking about it and maybe Patrick will be correcT...they will have forgotten about the debate. I'll bet you a kiss 😘

Honoria

Forum Clout
There's an interview coming up with that manlet George Stephanopoulos on Friday, and they'll play it on Sunday on his show. It'll be highly engineered and heavily edited just enough to make Biden appear to not be a pants shitting dementia patient. Everyone will be talking about it and maybe Patrick will be correcT...they will have forgotten about the debate. I'll bet you a kiss 😘

They just bumped the interview to air on Friday night because they're panicking so much they couldn't wait two days. The guy who created Netflix demanded Biden drop out yesterday and he gives the Dems millions every year.

I *think* Pat might have been wrong on this one. I wonder if he'll admit it:unsure:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It won’t move the needle at all because it’s only 15 minutes long and lastly, it will be heavily edited. These people are retarded. If they wanted to win back trust in Biden they would have done an open forum QnA that was at least an hour long.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It won’t move the needle at all because it’s only 15 minutes long and lastly, it will be heavily edited. These people are retarded. If they wanted to win back trust in Biden they would have done an open forum QnA that was at least an hour long.
And of course he won’t do that because he literally cant. The propaganda from the White House is quite literally insane because it’s shit you could only believe if you were literally blind and retarded.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Biden has been trailing in the national polls for months. He finally passed Trump by 0.1 points on June 25th. In the week since the debate, Biden has dropped like 2.5 points and is now trailing by more than he has in months. But no one cares about the debates, according to Pat. Pat is always wrong about everything. I wish Pat gave out more stock advice so I could do the opposite and make millions.

11840236fbb5d85fee757535c5181809.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Biden has been trailing in the national polls for months. He finally passed Trump by 0.1 points on June 25th. In the week since the debate, Biden has dropped like 2.5 points and is now trailing by more than he has in months. But no one cares about the debates. Pat is always wrong about everything. I wish Pat gave out more stock advice so I could do the opposite and make millions.

11840236fbb5d85fee757535c5181809.jpg
Yeah man but in 2 weeks after those prescripted interviews which tens of people will watch, they’ll realize Biden is the smartest, sharpest, and youngest President ever and he’ll be up by like 10 points in the polls.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
People will be counting all the jump cuts.