• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone hates Compound - even the subscribers

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'm fascinated by the compound fanbase. All of that shit is soooooooooooooo terrible and they have the nerve to defend it.
It's especially curious the scant number who are on reddit like the Mensa members above. I assumed all of AntH's subscribers were dudes in their 60s :image_9247: who listened out of habit and appreciated the racism, but those dudes wouldn't be on reddit.

Who the fuck are the young-ish guys subscribed to that horseshit?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I’m starting to believe any Compound Media subscribers who were O&A fans and subscribe purely to enjoy Ant being funny have some sort of mental retardation. It’s been almost 10 years of this company. No change, no development, no growth. Only Anthony divulging more into his drunken racist child fucking fantasies. And they still talk about him like it’s 2013 and “man, if he just left Opie, he’d be so fucking big!” ITS BEEN ALMOST A DECADE. How long could you possibly cope for? He got lost.
You mean the fine folks are r/TACN? The thing that pisses me off about them is that even the mildest criticism of Nana starts with "Don't get me wrong Anthony is the funniest human alive but....."

It's like some cult like persona he has formed among these people. Very disturbing. Nothing is ever his fault but some wrongdoing of someone else or a result of some extraordinary circumstance.

Forum Clout
It's especially curious the scant number who are on reddit like the Mensa members above. I assumed all of AntH's subscribers were dudes in their 60s :image_9247: who listened out of habit and appreciated the racism, but those dudes wouldn't be on reddit.

Who the fuck are the young-ish guys subscribed to that horseshit?

I think his subscribers are mainly guys in their 50s who discovered him at the tail end of the O&A days, and only tuned in for the racism. They keep throwing money at him to "say what everyone else is thinking", even though anyone can say whatever on the internet nowadays.

Younger people with better understanding of social media don't need some old dinosaur to speak for them.

G

I think his subscribers are mainly guys in their 50s who discovered him at the tail end of the O&A days, and only tuned in for the racism. They keep throwing money at him to "say what everyone else is thinking", even though anyone can say whatever on the internet nowadays.

Younger people with better understanding of social media don't need some old dinosaur to speak for them.
So...a bunch of Colin Flahertys.

And you know what he truly thinks about them when he chose libtard Ron to stay and asked fan-base demo Colin to re-book for another day.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Essay incoming. Unironically the fans spinning Ant’s racism as “getting beat up by a black woman and being labelled a racist!” is the EXACT shit he’s been pushing on Fox, JRE, etc. for years now.
First off we don't even know if he was actually beaten up by that nigger woman. He simply claimed that it happened. And Anthony is a notorious liar over his personal life. And an obvious liar over that incident where he said he was out at 3AM taking "scaffolding photos". Do we even know for sure that she hit him unprovoked? Or hit him at all?
Anthony is a great example of a closeted racist person that isn’t a KKK member. If you JUST listened to Opie & Anthony (at least before Obama) and heard someone call Ant a racist, you would laugh and say “No no, you don’t understand. That’s his character! It’s the humor!” Then if you follow him on any platform outside of the show you see Anthony just fucking hates black people. But he’s a pussy about it so he won’t just say that on the air or even make jokes referring to it without hiding behind this “exaggerated character!” claim.
You can find hundreds of moments from O&A from 2001-2008 where he praises blacks and cucks over them constantly. Talking about how black men deserve the money when White women divorce them. Repeatedly saying "race mixing is fine" when discussing the entire Tiger Woods fiasco. Praising random black men for various worthless accomplishments like sports or rapping.

And you can also find hundreds of moments of Anthony attacking Whites who were racist or against fags. Attacking Christianity and any Church group. Whining like a little bitch over the God Hates Fags group. Or whining about anti-abortion groups.

He NEVER wanted to come out as a racist. He wanted to come out as an ultra liberal fag. Feed Nana.
And at this point, why not say it? Seriously? What does he have to lose?
He wants to have sex with nigger male hookers? Scaffolding photos?
It's especially curious the scant number who are on reddit.
Allegedly 60K paying subscribers.....yet zero social media engagement.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Nana is the closet queen bee, and he has his little worker drone faggots in his orbit, all of them envious of the bearded top-daddies he attracts. At least that's how it seems to me. His faggotry is like flower pollen to them, as he's the proud, prancing homosexual man they all yearn to be.
You're using a lot of terminology there I don't understand, but I think I get the gist...

:colin_md:

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
What value could the ballwashers see in CP? You get TACS and a bunch of derivative schlock starring even less funny comics all commenting on the outrage of the day, which is something you can get everywhere done better for free.

Forum Clout
What value could the ballwashers see in CP? You get TACS and a bunch of derivative schlock starring even less funny comics all commenting on the outrage of the day, which is something you can get everywhere done better for free.

Freedom of speech isn’t free! You have to pay for the privilege of having your bias confirmed.