• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everybody busting Robert's grapes on Raymond 🤣🤣🤣

G

I've unironically laughed at the clips you've posted here and in the Home Improvement thread. Back then you had writers that knew how to make comedy with several laughs per minute, these days it's all about the drama and character development.
There was a time in the mid to late 90s...where there was a glut of good writers who needed jobs and the sitcom format provided an avenue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
I've unironically laughed at the clips you've posted here and in the Home Improvement thread. Back then you had writers that knew how to make comedy with several laughs per minute, these days it's all about the drama and character development.
Totally agree! Comedy got way too freaking serious! I consider myself a student of comedy...and I love doing research! Haha