• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ever notice that actresses are not even good looking anymore; fucking Jews did this.

G

Hi Nigger Jim! I just wanted to stop by your thread & thank you again for your continued support. xoxo 💘

- tori spellingsteinmcbergowitz

View attachment 81716
Looking like a White Queen Latifa
I wouldn’t watch one of her films or show any interest in anything that comes out of her mouth but I don’t mind buttplug Brie
[MEDIA=imgur]spnxUyM[/MEDIA]
Of course as an avid feminist it comes as no surprise that Brie would get off on getting her sphincter stretched… For like all women who loudly denounce the “patriarchy”, she secretly desires nothing more than to be dominated by a powerful man… And that includes her getting her poop chute pounded until pulverized...

G

Remember when he had to pretend Jennifer Lawrence and Gwyneth Paltrow were the most beautiful women alive just because they fucked Harvey Weinstein to get starring roles?
[MEDIA=gfycat]height=234;id=GleamingJitteryHamadryad;width=500[/MEDIA]

G

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=234;id=GleamingJitteryHamadryad;width=500[/MEDIA]
She’s a’ite but no better than at least 5 chicks each of us went to high school with. With the benefit of Hollywood hair, makeup, and personal trainers.

C3EE6B9C-FDC7-4BB1-BD98-70D2E4761A38.jpeg

G

She’s a’ite but no better than at least 5 chicks each of us went to high school with. With the benefit of Hollywood hair, makeup, and personal trainers.
She’s one of those try hard broads that demands attention one way or the other. You’re in like Flynn if you laugh at one of her ‘naughty’ jokes. She also has suck you eyes.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's more fags in the fashion industry I think. I mean I guess they can be Jews too, but what's a fag know about hot broads? This is why we are supposed to believe man face Giselle is hot. The fucking bitch is average on a good day and no where near the hotness of 80s and 90s models
Models have to be tall to show off the clothes well. I’d gather that she got where she is because she’s just tall and decent enough looking. I’d still toss her one though.