Ever made a faggy expensive impulse buy that makes you sick when you think about it?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I want a pool so bad but it seems like almost everyone says this about them
Pools suck. Go to the pool store every week with your gay ass cup of water. Oh that'll be $200. And it's for something gay like your PH is 0.1 too high you're gonna kill anyone in it and then I pay for the chemicals. Next week oh your ph is 0.1 too low you're gonna kill anyone in it so I pay for the chemicals. And fucking frogs thinks it's a fucking pond so I'm pulling those things out of the skimmer like it's a fucking genocide. Then one day your water turns fucking green for no damn reason and that more fucking money to get some asshole out to vacuum it. Oh do you have golden algae? How the fuck would I know? Flying ants love fucking pools and you'd think I killed every single one in the state with the solid brick of them in the skimmer every day. Well you should just convert to salt is what people tell me when I just want to fill it with cement. And then the fucking Polaris that can only seem to get to the shallow end and wrap itself around the handle on the stairs and spray water at the fucking house for 8 hours like a fucking retard.

Pools suck. Go to the pool store every week with your gay ass cup of water. Oh that'll be $200. And it's for something gay like your PH is 0.1 too high you're gonna kill anyone in it and then I pay for the chemicals. Next week oh your ph is 0.1 too low you're gonna kill anyone in it so I pay for the chemicals. And fucking frogs thinks it's a fucking pond so I'm pulling those things out of the skimmer like it's a fucking genocide. Then one day your water turns fucking green for no damn reason and that more fucking money to get some asshole out to vacuum it. Oh do you have golden algae? How the fuck would I know? Flying ants love fucking pools and you'd think I killed every single one in the state with the solid brick of them in the skimmer every day. Well you should just convert to salt is what people tell me when I just want to fill it with cement. And then the fucking Polaris that can only seem to get to the shallow end and wrap itself around the handle on the stairs and spray water at the fucking house for 8 hours like a fucking retard.
Id only get a pool if i was a multimillionaire so i could lay next to it drinking whisky and brooding over my ungrateful whore wife and spoiled kids.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Alright, this isn't to the expense you fellas have gone, but for what it is, this was a hell of a cost.

So, "This is Spinal Tap" is not only required viewing for musicians, it's required to own. My band has stories, before they joined me, of getting on their friends in the industry who didn't own a copy.

Well, I own three: the Blu Ray, the MGM DVD that I imported... And the long out of print Criterion DVD.

So here's the thing: that Criterion version has a very informative commentary that the lads did out of character (unlike the MGM), and a massive amount of deleted scenes never seen since. But it cost me easily 200 pounds. It's been out of print for years, and wasn't in print very long to begin with.

I consider it money well spent, but I look at myself and think "you own the same movie three times, you daft hairy cunt."

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I bought a Trek Crossrip Comp when I was averaging 30-40 miles per day on my bike. In 3 years I've put maybe 100 miles on it.
WilliamMoody.jpg

Definitely see more crackheads than kids on bikes these days.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I bought a Gibson Les Paul Custom a couple months ago for right around $4000. It's a great guitar but I already had a Les Paul that sounds and plays just as good. I'm not hurting for money so I think I'll just hang on to it for a while and see if it appreciates a lot. I know I'll end up selling it one day.
For $3300 $2999 you could have bought the custom Fender JD33. IYKYK

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Abe's thread about bike fags made me remember i bought a 5000 dollar mountain bike earlier this year that ive only ridden once.

I guess its an expensive lesson to never do shit like that again so maybe the 5k saved me money in the long run. Thats my coping strategy.

I also went to a michelin star restaurant once and the bill was 1000 for the cheapest menu. Shittiest fucking food ive ever had. The performative service is so gay too.
Why don’t you just ride the bike, Ned?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
@Harry Powell whats the diff in dual sport and straight dirtbike? Duals meant for road/trail while Mx are strictly for offroad/jumps? Also, whats a good cheap starter dual sport bike? I dont really have anywhere to ride so id prefer to get an on/offroad bike