Even More Ontario Adventures

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Hey team, I'm sure you guys remember the marvelous adventure I had traveling to the world class cosmopolis that is Toronto a few weeks back and the travel log I shared live with you, right here on this website. I'm excited to announce that today I will be posting a brand new adventure all day long, this time to the seat of power of Canada, the capital city of Ottawa. So join me on my 9 hour adventure... All day long...

But Turk, I hear you say? I thought you already went to Toronto, isn't that the capital city of Canada. No. While Ottawa may not have the massive vibrant population of Toronto or the natural beauty of Kitchener, Ontario, it is home to the house of parliament where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the president of Canada and Labrador lives. Located just 35 kilometers west of Carp, Ontario, home of Canada's largest nuclear fallout shelter, Ottawa is a multicultural, bilingual city of sprawling suburbs and even more sprawling bureaucracy. Haha. A little Ottawa humor.

So join me, as I slowly die of boredom on public transportation going half way across a province larger than most European bullshit countries.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
PXL_20230516_125535819.MP~2.jpg

Oh, look over there. It's one of the many sophisticated, modern industrial facilities on Hamilton Beach. I wonder what they make there, don't you? I bet they make nice people, because you won't find more nice people than you will in Hamilton, Ontario. Hahaha.

G

View attachment 120089
Oh, look over there. It's one of the many sophisticated, modern industrial facilities on Hamilton Beach. I wonder what they make there, don't you? I bet they make nice people, because you won't find more nice people than you will in Hamilton, Ontario. Hahaha.
Hamilton smells bad...whatever smoke is coming off their industrial chimneys, its making that place STINK.