• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time live watching thread

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I remember I was all in with 2003 fma at the time and read the manga. It's probably shit compares to brotherhood tho cant remember much

anyway have you watch Thrice Upon a Time yet? the whole plot is basically stolen from Puella Magi Madoka, before anyone say anything its the most awarded anime of all time. timeloop + killing all evangelion 10 years too late

Nah, I haven’t seen it yet, i’ll get around to watching it sooner rather than later. Just wrapping up Tokyo Ghoul first, which i put off watching for years.

It’s shit, i really liked the TG manga, and the first season was okay.. but the second season got progressively worse and so far the third season is dogshit.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Anime is the worst form of entertainment ever. If you watch that shit you're a kid toucher. No exceptions.

Wrestling Fans = Faggots
Anime Fans = Pedophiles.

Don't "@" me, as the kids say.
suicide-squad-joker-1200x675.jpg

Why don't you smile a little mate

Mel Gibson

Saint
Forum Clout
imagine the only time you can enjoy something its made by jewish men
I own a production studio and I love being behind the camera. I don't need a filfthy kike rat to dance for me. I bet I could talk your mom into blowing me without any hesitation. She any good?

A grown man watching fetishist cartoons who wants to fuck cartoon women should be euthanized.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I own a production studio and I love being behind the camera. I don't need a filfthy kike rat to dance for me. I bet I could talk your mom into blowing me without any hesitation. She any good?

A grown man watching fetishist cartoons who wants to fuck cartoon women should be euthanized.
agk-ep-10-esdese-deathstare.jpg

You tellin me you wouldn't fuck her? what are you? one of them homersexuals?