• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Evaluating Pats pearl harbor claim.

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lol what was he responding to in the follow-up? "Man, fuck that old nip and his stupid bullseye plane"
This is the post that came from. Looks like whatever he was responding to go deleted so this is the only context.

1701051604473.png
1701051714208.png
1701051815228.png

Forum Clout
WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

He claims his grandfather was an electrician on the Manhattan Project? Considering there were well over 100,000 people working on that, I can't say it's a lie, but we all know Patty never misses an opportunity to brag about something and this is the first and only time i've ever seen that claim...

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT!
Tommy was a BJ queen in Saigon, the Tomlinsons are true patriots.

Forum Clout
Japan or Peral Harbor must of been trending at the time and he probably read something on fageddit stole it fagged it up as his own for twitter.

I think he also used his made up story as a brag during an online twitter piss match.

That was what he came up with.

sbXS850.jpg
That’s a real photo and not AI? He’s like really married to the “who’s a fat fucking retard? Right here!!” pose?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

He claims his grandfather was an electrician on the Manhattan Project? Considering there were well over 100,000 people working on that, I can't say it's a lie, but we all know Patty never misses an opportunity to brag about something and this is the first and only time i've ever seen that claim...

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT!
I'm pretty sure he meant Manhattan Clam Chowder Project-- a whole bowl of it (occasionally featured at Hooligans).