• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Evaluating Pats pearl harbor claim.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I always thought it was bullshit. How could any Pearl Harbor attacker survive if it were Kamakize? Well, I was proven wrong. There is exactly ONE survivor of the event, pictured here:

0CC7DA76-3E0D-48A9-BCFF-7680170DE87F.jpeg

So ok, it’s theoretically possible even if he’s 105.

150B4F53-2FEE-4462-8ADA-8120921CB280.jpeg

Oh wait - no it’s not.

What a strange fucking lie.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

He claims his grandfather was an electrician on the Manhattan Project? Considering there were well over 100,000 people working on that, I can't say it's a lie, but we all know Patty never misses an opportunity to brag about something and this is the first and only time i've ever seen that claim...

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

He claims his grandfather was an electrician on the Manhattan Project? Considering there were well over 100,000 people working on that, I can't say it's a lie, but we all know Patty never misses an opportunity to brag about something and this is the first and only time i've ever seen that claim...

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT!
Its a total lie. His family are just some boring midwestern hicks that lead simple lives. Nothing wrong with it. It just makes pat insecure because they werent involved in anything worth noting. Thats why he has to make up these wild claims of all these different careers his dad had and lame Torque Wheeler backstory where they were from california and deep in the hot rod scene.

When Oppenheimer came out Pat chose to go see the Barbie movie instead. His grandfather didnt do shit involving the Manhattan Project.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
"You don't know a single thing about fascism. You have never seen an Afrikacorp POW."

1st of all, he was trying to sound knowledgeable by spelling it "Afrika", but he's too stupid to even do that because he spelled it "corp" instead of "Korp".

2nd, that's like me saying "I know about Communism because the girl who use to work the drive thru at my local KFC was raised in Soviet Ukraine."

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Its a total lie. His family are just some boring midwestern hicks that lead simple lives. Nothing wrong with it. It just makes pat insecure because they werent involved in anything worth noting. Thats why he has to make up these wild claims of all these different careers his dad had and lame Torque Wheeler backstory where they were from california and deep in the hot rod scene.

When Oppenheimer came out Pat chose to go see the Barbie movie instead. His grandfather didnt do shit involving the Manhattan Project.
and had his grandpa actually done that he would have used it for twitter points when Oppenheimer was popular.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
"You don't know a single thing about fascism. You have never seen an Afrikacorp POW."

1st of all, he was trying to sound knowledgeable by spelling it "Afrika", but he's too stupid to even do that because he spelled it "corp" instead of "Korp".

2nd, that's like me saying "I know about Communism because the girl who use to work the drive thru at my local KFC was raised in Soviet Ukraine."
I like how the nazi was redeemable and only following orders, but all conservatives are only worthy of a bullet behind the ear
Real actual Nazis are better than conservatives
So sayeth Ricky

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I like how the nazi was redeemable and only following orders, but all conservatives are only worthy of a bullet behind the ear
Real actual Nazis are better than conservatives
So sayeth Ricky
Yeah somehow joining the fucking SS but defecting can redeem you but if you voted for Trump even once you’re evil scum.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
In this retarded fantasy, a 19 year old Japanese veteran who participated in fucking Pearl Harbor became so disenfranchised with Japan, no less at the literal height of Japanese nationalism and propaganda, that he defected. Give me a fucking break. The Japs slit their throats when the emperor surrendered and some even kept fighting the war. And i’m to believe the same teenager who followed orders to bomb a foreign country was conscious enough to recognize the propaganda being fed to him after. Get the fuck out of here

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His Zero Pilot lie goes hand in hand with him using his honeymoon to a death camp as "proof" he is an expert on the subject.

1701034639544.png
1701034661042.png

Here is Pat comparing trump and boarder holding cells to concentration camps. These still exist under Biden but you wont hear pat complaining about it and calling him a nazi.

1701034828868.png
1701034845166.png
1701034871501.png